Chapter 5.

*Norman's P.O.V.*

"Danielle.." I whispered softly. My fingers leaving trails up and down her arm. "..God, you're so beautiful.." I knew she was awake. She could here every word that was coming from my mouth. "I'm so sorry.." My lips left little kisses on her shoulder. "I'm so sorry I got you into this.. this.. messed up situation.."  

"Norman?" Her sweet voice echoing through the house. "I'm home!" She calls again. 

"In here!" I call back to her from the office. I quickly erase the memories from my mind and put a smile on my face. "Hey, baby." I smile to her. She smiles back and takes a seat on my lap. "How was time with the girls?" 

"Absolutely amazing!" Her face quickly lights up."A very well needed weekend. But, now its back to business.." She sighs, tapping her fingers on my shoulder.

"What?" 

"I was think that maybe, just maybe, we could invite Danielle and Ry-"

No. Absolutely not." I quickly interrupt her words. 

"Well, why not? Ryan is a business partner and so is Danielle. She's a very sweet girl, which I'm guessing you already know since you're writing with her. By the way, why are you writing with her?" Suddenly, my conscience is nagging at me about not telling Kathrine about Danielle and I. 

"She's very good at her job, she's a very good writer. None of her stuff is published, obviously, but that's how she wants it. She doesn't want any unnecessary attention." I wasn't lying, but then again, I still should have told her. 

"Well, just think about inviting them, okay? I think it would be nice to see them at the wedding. It might make them want to have one themselves." She says with a wide smile. She kisses my forehead and stands up off my lap. "Please?"

"I'll think about it, but I'm not making any promises." I say sternly. I don't want Danielle and that dick anywhere near a wedding. Especially mine. 

What am I even saying? They should get married, start a family, move on with there lives. As mush as I hate to say it, Ryan really is perfect for her. He's smart, very talented, handsome, he's had his shit together since the day they met, he's very wealthy, he has it all. She's head over heels for him, and vise versa. 

"Hey, Norm? Speaking of the two, Ryan invited us to go to the beach with them down in Florida for a few days, I said yes.." She peaks her head around the door frame and smiles. 

"What? Why? You didn't think to ask me first?" Her smile turns into a frown and she shakes her head. 

"Well, no. But, they reserved a place for four people, and their other party decided to bail. Please, come on! It'll be fun!" 

"Haven't you seen enough of the beach? We live on it, for crying out loud." I shake my head and turn my attention back to my work. 

"Not this one! I heard the Gulf Coast is gorgeous! Please?" If I say no, she's going to mope. If I say yes, I have to be around Danielle. Being around her wouldn't be so bad, I guess. 

Except for the fact that I'm still dreadfully in love with her. 

"Fine." I say with a sigh. "When are we leaving?" 

"Tomorrow morning." She kisses my cheek. "Short notice, I know, I'm sorry. But, this is going to be fun. Ryan said he'd pay vacation time." 

"Alright. Go, start packing our suitcases." I give her a fake smile and she nods. 

"I love you." She whispers in my ear before exiting the room. 

"I know you do.." I mumble under my breath. "This trip will be the death of me." 

~

Short chapter, sorry not sorry. But I thought I should do a Norman P.O.V. since I hardly ever do them. 

Also, if you guys didn't read the cast from the last book, here they are, plus some new ones-

Danielle Harris: Indiana Evans

Norman Reedus: Himself

Ryan Sawyer: Ian Somerhalder

Katherine Bainbridge (Norman's fiancee) : Evangeline Lilly

Gillian Andrews (Assistant) : Emilie de Ravin

That's it.

For now.. ;)