Chapter 4.

"Goodmorning, gorgeous." His plump lips meet mine with a soft kiss. His fingers run softly through my hair. His voice just as sexy as I remember. "Danielle, wake up." He presses a soft kiss to my nose. "My Danielle.." He runs his lips down my cheek and presses them roughly against my neck. "I've missed you. Your soft skin, your sweet smell, your perfect pink lips.." His hand runs up my thigh and I try my hardest not to open my eyes. "..the way you moan my name.." As if on cue, a low moan escapes my lips and I hear him chuckle. "I love you."  His hand continues to travel up my thigh, in between my legs, rubbing my sex. "You were always so ready for me, no matter what time of day."  After moments of trying my hardest, my eyes finally open. A smile is instantly planted on my lips as his eyes meet mine. "And those eyes.." He tugs on his bottom lip with his teeth. "..those perfect blue eyes that make me rethink every decision I've ever made.." His eyes quickly turn dark and in an instant, his whole demeanor changes. "Why'd you leave me, Danielle? Huh?" My mouth is wide open, but nothing is coming out. "Do you know how much shit I had to go through without you! Do you! I was alone, Danielle! And you didn't give a shit! You're a bitch! You're a slut!" His fist meets my cheek and everything is gone. 

I quickly shoot up, taking in my surroundings. I'm at home, in my bed, with Ryan's arms wrapped around my waist. My clothes are soaked with my own sweat and I can't seem to catch my breath. I slowly peel myself from his hold, stripping off my clothes and throwing them in a pile at the end of the bed. I know the house keeper doesn't come until around lunch, so I shouldn't be bothered about walking around the house naked. I make my way through the many hallways and finally reach the porch. Its still dark out, so it can't be too early. I should have checked my clock. I open the double doors and walk out onto the balcony. The view always seems to take my breath away and after years of living here, I finally understand why Ryan wanted the house to be way up here. 

"Danielle?" My head snaps around quickly to find Ryan leaning against the door frame. "Baby, it's almost three, why are you out here?" His sweatpants are hung low on his hips, his hair is messy, and him not wearing a shirt is getting to me. 

"I um.. I couldn't sleep." I mumble, turning my attention back to the view. 

"So, you're out here? Naked?" I hear a small laugh and his arms quickly find my waist. He kisses my shoulder and sighs. "Come back to bed, please. Or we can just do it right here.." I can practically hear the smirk in his tone. ".. we haven't done that in a long while." He presses a few kisses to my neck and my ear and swiftly turns me around. 

"We haven't done anything in a long while.." I whisper. "You always make promises, but you never keep them." 

"I know, and I am very sorry for that." He sighs and kisses my cheek. "Let me make it up to you. I'll call in for work tomorrow and we can spend all day doing what you want." 

"You promise?" I smile shyly and he nods. "Fine." I roll my eyes. "But, you'll have to catch me first!" I quickly take off running, going through all of the different places in the house I could hide. I go with the simple and easy 'hiding in the closet' idea. I rush towards the bedroom but before I could reach the doorway, he grabs me and flips me over his shoulder. 

"Gotcha!" He shouts, laughing. "Now, Ms. Harris, that was very rude to just leave me out there like that. I think you may need a good spanking." Once again, I can hear the smirk in his tone. 

"No! Please! Put me down!" I shout back, kicking and screaming. Between the running and the laughing, I'm finding it very hard to catch my breath. His hands smacks my behind hard and I squeal.

"One.." He counts out loud. "..two.." His hand meets my behind again and I can't help but continue to laugh. "Ms. Harris, what is so funny?" He throws me down onto the bed and positions himself on top of me. He holds my hands above my head. He leans down and kisses each nipple tenderly. "You're-" The phone rings and we both groan. As the phone continues to ring, he looks at me with sincere eyes. 

"Go ahead." I huff and he quickly removes himself. I quickly wrap myself in the sheet and make my ways toward the living area. His back is facing me and the phone is placed to his ear. 

"Now?.. Why?.. But I.. No.. I can't just.. Fine.. Fine!.. Yeah.. I'll be there in ten.." He huffs softly and turns to face me. 

"Who-"

"No one, Dani. Go to bed, I'll be home later." His tone is harsh. My mouth falls open to speak, but I quickly close it before I say something stupid. 

"O-okay.." I murmur quietly. I make my way back into the bedroom and plop down onto the bed. "So much for keeping promises.." 

I check my clock for the billionth time and groan loudly. It is exactly six o'clock, and I have yet to fall back asleep. I've eaten everything in the kitchen, watched tons of Family Guy, and had an hour and a half long shower. My mind wonders back to my dream. The dream. I quickly shake it off. I shouldn't be thinking like that. I shouldn't be having dreams like that. How would I feel if Ryan were having dreams like that and thinking the way I'm thinking? I would be angry. Very angry. But, it felt so good. It felt so much like home. I would do anything in my power to have that back. But, I know I can't. He's engaged to a beautiful woman. He's happy. He's in love. That's how it should be. We're no good for each other anyways.. 

But God, does it feel so good... 

~

I updated! Sorry, I know this chapter doesn't have much of Norman, but I promise you that the next chapter will have lots of Danielle/Norman scenes. I'm excited for you guys to read what I have next! (:  I love you!