Chapter 11.

//.Third Person P.O.V.// 

*Songs used for this chapter are both by Birdy, 'Wings'  and  'All You Never Say'* 

...oh lights go down, in the moment we're lost and found, I just wanna be by your side, if these wings could fly, oh damn these walls, in the moment we're ten feet tall, and how you told me after it all, we'd remember tonight, for the rest of our lives... 

Their bodies moved together as if it were their first time. His hips moved into hers so perfectly, because that's exactly where they belonged, that's exactly where he belonged. He belonged in her embrace, she belonged in his, no matter what anyone else had to say. Her soft moans filled the silence and a smile was quickly placed on his lips. He loved that sound almost as much as he loved life itself, and he loved it even more that they were together again. But he quickly frowned when her words flooded his memory..

"You will not step feet back into our business again, you will not talk to Ryan, you will not talk to me, and I will not do that stupid fucking book with you!" 

Her wishes were soon to be granted. He was going to do everything she asked. He was going to cut out any contacts to her, he was going to call of the business with Ryan, he was going to make sure she got what she wanted. Why? Because he knows deep down, that's exactly what she wants. She doesn't really want Norman, she just wants what follows behind him. She wants the fighting, the arguing, the yelling, the slamming and breaking, the cursing, the abuse, the drugs, the drinking, all of it, she longs for those fucked up things, but she left him once for a reason. She left him because he was doing just that. 

"If you love something, let it go, f it comes back to you, its yours, if it doesn't, it never was." 

That quote replayed over and over again in Norman's mind. He needed to make a decision. He needed to make a decision that would kill them both either way. He could leave for good. He could go about his business like he has for the last three years. He could move to some foreign country, start a new life, drinking the pain away. Or, he could either stay, take care of her like he wants to. He could start a life with her, make her happy, but he would still be drinking the pain away. He knows he can't leave her now, not after this. It would be wrong, but that's what she longs for, right? She wants the emptiness that comes with a one night stand. And even after everything they've been through, he knows that she's all he needs. He loves her. 

...all you never say is that you love me so, all I'll never know is if you want me oh, if only I could look into your mind, maybe then I'd find the sign, of all I want to hear you say to me...