Chapter 7.

*Third Person P.O.V.*

They hold each other closely, giggling and whispering. She kisses him hard, but he kisses her harder.

"What am I going to do with you?" He laughs and kisses her again.

"Stay with me." She whispers sweetly.

"Not tonight, baby." Her fingers run through his hair. His eyes close for a moment. "Come with us."

"What?" Her fingers stop moving and her expressions become questioning.

"Come. With. Us." He says again. 

"You know I can't do that. What about her, him?" She shakes her head. 

"We're trying to get them back together, aren't we? We both know they don't want us. He doesn't want you and she doesn't want me. The book thing obviously isn't working, so lets try a vacation." She shakes her head and he takes a deep breath. "We have to, Katherine." 

"No we don't."

"Yes we do, and you know it. This is the only way." He brings her fingers to his lips and kisses softly. "They can't live without one another." 

"I know.. he's thinking about her a lot more lately." She smiles and takes a seat on the sofa. "His facial expressions are easier to read than he thinks."

"Yeah, her too. She keeps waking up all hours of the night, she's zoning out, and when he's around, you can practically hear her heart beating out of her chest." She continues to smile and Ryan takes a seat next to her. "What?"

"Nothing, its just.. they really are meant to be, aren't they? After everything they've been through, after everything he's done, she continues to love him unconditionally. Mingus knows about her." His eyes grow wide and he clears his throat.

"Why? How?" 

"He guessed." She shrugs her shoulders. "He's a smart kid, Ryan. Not that he really cares, he doesn't see Norman much anyways."

"Oh." He says softly. 

"So, we're really doing this? We're going on a vacation together?" She asks, fiddling with her fingers. 

"Yeah, we are. They deserve this." 

Ryan and Katherine..

Ryan and Katherine.. what are you doing?