Chapter 37 : Woman with a Scarf (EYES ON FIRE)

I'm taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace
Eyes on Fire, Blue Foundation
(If you've seen Twilight, this is probably your favourite song)
*
Its unedited so please forgive my mistakes.
*
Present (After 5 days )

"You know, it's kinda bad that we are leaving so soon.", Emily said.
"Yeah you're right.", I sighed as I packed the last piece of clothing into the travelcase.
"But we had so much fun!", Miranda excitedly said.
I chuckled and pulled the chains of the bag together. We girls had the time of our lives on this trip. Emily and I had grown close and I was happily looking forward to our new friendship. And I got the perfect tan!

Liam and I.......we had a few long and sweaty nights. Theo was being Theo, always ready to pounce on Liam and ask about 'those noises coming from our room' intentionally. And Lucas always acted like our guardian and made us delicious food.

"I'd marry Lucas in a heartbeat if I got to eat all those delicious food everyday.", Miranda said.

"Agreed.", I chirped.

Our plane doesn't leave until five in the evening and now all of us have nothing better to do. I wondered if I should get a dip before leaving this place completely and not seeing sea again for the next months. Nodding to the idea, I got a  towel and began walking towards the sea.

"Where are you going ?"

"Gosh, Liam! You scared me."

"The plane literally leaves in five hours, and you want to go dipping?"

I rolled my eyes and took his hand, "Get a break Mr.Anderson, and listen to your PA. She always knows the best.", I drew circles on his chest and winked at him. He immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, "I don't think that it's right to seduce your boss like this. You must get punished, miss."

I pulled out my hand from his grasp and looked him in the eye, "I think I do. I need to get punished. But before that, you need to catch me !", I immediately threw the towel at his face and ran towards the beach.

"I'm going to get you!", he yelled.
I just laughed and kept on running. With this pace, he'll never catch up to me.

After running for ten minutes straight, while occasionally looking back to see where he was , I had lost him. He had lost me rather. I stopped to catch my breath and hid behind a coconut tree. The ocean was looking astonishingly beautiful. Though sun still  had time to set, the magnificent blue colour was hypnotic.

"Well, you better get ready for your punishment.", someone breathed down my neck.
I jolted back and saw Liam looking at me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes, "I was distracted."

"Doesn't matter.", he shrugged.

"Okay. But if I race you back to the house-"

"Not interested."

My shoulders slugged, "But this is cheating."

"Everything is fair in love and war,honey."

He pulled me up and hanged me over his shoulder.

"Put me down , you idiot!"

"None can do.", he slapped my butt.
*******
Once we reached, I immediately sat down to have lunch. All the running had made me really hungry.

"Calm down Ashley", Emily chuckled, "Gosh you're really sweating."

"Hmm....I'm guessing she worked out with Liam on the beach. Didn't know you are that kinky Liam.", Theo eyed Liam.