Chapter 38 : Help You Forget (MOUTH TO MOUTH )

Kills me to let him inside
Feels like the wrong kind of right
He falls asleep by my side
But in the back of my mind
You know you're all I'm thinking of
Mouth to mouth, Enrique Iglesias ft. Jenifer Lopez
*
*
*
Present

"For the nth time, I did not do it!", she screamed and raked her brown hair with perfectly manicured fingers.

"Enough lying! Every one knows how desperate you were back in college  to get Liam. And now that he's married to Ashley, you can't stay sane and you stooped so low to get him, that you almost even killed Ashley!", Theo yelled.

"I know that I was crazy for Liam, but I would never kill anyone. that's insane.", Bella reasoned out.

"Why should we believe you?", Liam spoke for the first time, "You had gotten us illegally intoxicated by spiking our drinks back in time. Not only that, you took advantage of me after that. So, no, it isn't hard for us to believe that the woman who tried to kill my wife was you!"

"Ple-Please believe me, I would never kill anyone", this was the first time I had seen her crying.

"Please arrest her officer.", I spoke in a low voice. I had given up on all my hopes that Bella could one day become a better person. How could someone stoop so low?

"Noo! Get your hands off me!", she screamed at the officers, "Believe me! Please!"

They had almost taken her away through the door when Bella looked back, directly at me, "If there did infact happen an accident that could get  you killed,especially a planned murder,then you better be careful Payne."

Her words didn't come as a threat, but more like something was going to happen, like a warning about something terrible that even she didn't know about.

"I better take off. You sure you'll be alright?", Theo asked.

"Ofcourse, go home and take some rest. We'll be fine.", Liam said whilst wrapping one arm around my waist.

It has been one day since we've arrived home. Emily was in a stable state and we had gotten permission for her to fly via plane. But once we reached, Lucas accompanied her to her home. Liam wanted to question Bella once we reached Michigan, but I decided against it. Almost every clue,from the red car to the hair color, were pointing towards her. The next day Theo, Liam and I along with police officers arrived at her house for questioning. Once inquired, we found out that she had not been home for the last couple of days. That just made every clue unfold on it's own.

"Still thinking about it?", Liam whispered as we entered our bedroom.

"I can't seem to stop thinking about it."

"Let me help you forget about it all.", Liam said as he untied my hair.

I gave a light chuckle, "What are you-"

"Sshhh, just relax.", he cooed into my ears.
Brushing away my hair to one side, he kissed my exposed neck. I gave a light moan and tingles appeared all over my body.
"Liam.", I softly tried to warn him, but it came out as a moan.
"Mhmm?"
"Stop, it's almost afternoon.", I tried reasoning out.
"Sex doesn't need stereotypical time honey",he said and lightly pushed me on the bed.

**
⚠️ ⚠️ SEX SCENE BEGINS HERE ( so every relative or friend of mine here on Wattpad, shut down your phone). And every kid out there, don't re- Ugh füćk this shít. TO EVERY KID, ENJOY!
⚠️ ⚠️
**

The fall wasn't hard, but erotic enough to turn me on, witnessing his dominant side.
His broad body towered over mine and his lips softly grazed my exposed skin, until falling upon my own pair of lips. The kiss was passionate and it was as if I was cocooned into a blanket of warmth.
His hands found the hem of my shirt and began pushing it up, until it came off and I was left only in my black lacey bra.
I could feel his eyes immediately fill with desire and lust as he undid my bra. He opened the buttons of his shirt and pulled it off, only to show his perfectly sculpted body that made my mouth water.
I got up to feel those hard abs,but was immediately stopped by Liam, "Not to easily.", to which I just whimpered like a baby. He pulled down my jeans and took off the panties next. I trembled as my wet sex was exposed to the cool air and Liam's longing gaze.
He massaged one breast while taking another with his mouth. The sweet drops of moisture turned my nubs as hard as rock and I became increasingly wet down there.
"Li-Liam", I gasped and arch back as a wave of pleasure hit me and made me hot physically.