The Left Broken Wing

Hellooooooo my dandelions!!!!!

How have y'all been? Did ya miss me? Ofcourse you did! I'm your favourite author, after all.

BUT

Jokes apart, as you already might know from the previous chapter, that THIS chapter is about my new book! Hopefully you can already guess the name of the book. It's
*drumroll please* THE LEFT BROKEN WING!

EVERYONE CLAP

CLAP CLAP CLAP

Here is the amazing book cover that my genius brain made!

And up next is the description:

"I can't love you!", his voice boomed through the room.

Aaira was contemplating whether to proceed with what she had in mind. Whether to ask him for one last time. She took a short inhale and began, " I know. But love is not what I ask from you. Please just let me go", she said as a tear ran down her bruised cheeks.

Rizwan got up from the chair almost at the speed of light. He was momentarily shocked that Aaira had actually asked something like this. He took slow steps towards her almost like a predator.

"I can't. I won't", he gritted out.

End of excerpt.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Hopefully y'all liked it. Please let me know in the comments section. I will start the book somewhere after mid-May. So, please follow me here on wattpad as I'll announce it via the message board and it only notifies the followers, or, you could follow me on Instagram , as I'll be putting up a notification in my Instagram stories. I don't want to make another entire chapter here, just stating that I've finally published or started the book-okay, you get the gist, just chuck a follow to stay on the safe side.

Also, as you probably could tell from the description from the story, the main characters are Muslim, and hence the story revolves around around Islamic culture. BUT PLEASE DONT LET THIS FACT AFFECT YOU CHOICE OF BOOK. I know that some of you aren't that familiar with the culture and trust me SO AM I . I seriously would be walking on eggshells while writing the book. However, all you need to do is read the first part of the book(when published) ,as i will explain in detail every fact about how the book will go on.

So please-with-cherry-on-top, give this book a chance. I would really really appreciate if y'all did.

Thank you guys for all the love and support that you all have showered for so long. Thank you!

Hopefully I'll begin writing the bonus chapter a few months later. BUT I promise I'll give you guys a heads up beforehand.

By the way, Ramdaan Mubarak to all my Muslim readers and followers!

Update
Hi guys!
If you saw my Instagram poll a few days back, you'd know that most of you were in favour of getting THE LEFT BROKEN WING published on Sunday 19th. Unfortunately, as you can already tell, the book isn't published.

I just wanted to let you guys know that right now I'm really in a busy state of mind. I have a lot of things to prepare for and a lot of exams coming up. Getting into a university is tough , trust me.

So the book WONT be published until further notice. If you don't follow me, do it already so that I can let you guys know when I'll be starting the book.

I'm really really sorry and I hope that you can understand. Sorry again guys
:(

Till the next update guys,
Love you,
Candy ❤️