Chapter 36 : Jellyfish Stings ( I LIKE IT )

Now I like dollars, I like diamonds
I like stunting, I like shining
I like million dollar deals
Where's my pen? Bitch I'm signin'
I like those Balenciagas, the ones that look like socks
I like going to the jeweler, I put rocks all in my watch

I like it , Cardi B
*
*
*
Present
I felt someone stroking my hair. I immediately jerked my eyes open, fearing that it was some pervert thief. I mean, of course not only do I have a thief in my house , but he's also a pervert one. Way to go inner-me! I was thinking about ways to kill the owner of the hand on my head or strike out. But, then I remembered last night.

Every single bit of it came crashing to my mind.

I turned around to find if he's who i think him to be . And yes, so he was. Liam was looking at me with the honey orbs of his.

 Liam was looking at me with the honey orbs of his

"Good morning.", he whispered.
"Morning", I smiled, "What time is it?"
"Nine."

"NI- Oh wait. I'm on vacation.", I face palmed myself for being so stupid.

He chuckled and said, "You really are something."

"Come on. Others must be awake and I really want to enjoy the beach tonight.", I said and lifted myself up when I felt a searing pain in between my thighs.

Oh shit.

"Liam, I think-"

"What? Are you okay?"

"I can't move my legs."

"You're sore", he said and his eyes darkened, probably indicating lust.

"It's nine in the morning and we are not doing it again!", I shook my head.

"At least pull down the sheets and let me see where you're hurt.", he chuckled.

I reluctantly pulled the blankets down and to my horror I saw something I hadn't seen before.
My inner thighs were peppered with hickeys and my V was a bit reddish in colour.

"Do you think its normal?", I stuttered. Liam and I had sex only once and that was two years ago. So, practically thinking, this was my second time. And the results were nothing like the first's.

"Of course, honey. I mean, I was a bit rough last night-"

"A bit?"

He poked one bruise and said, "Does it hurt?"

"No.", I said realising the same.