Chapter 35 : Ruin Me Tonight (PILLOWTALK)

I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure
Nobody but you, 'body but me
'Body but us, bodies together
I love to hold you close, tonight and always
I love to wake up next to you
Pillow talk, Zayn Malik
*
*
*
To all my close friends on Wattpad, skip this chapter
*
*
Present

"Liam! What the hell are you doing?!", I whisper-yelled, fearing that I'd wake up Miranda who was sleeping peacefully next room.

He chuckled nonchalantly and said, "It's been years since we last did that. I just wanted to ignite past sparks."

"Well, you did spark something, my heart!", I said indicating the erratic beating of my heart.

He lifted me up and pulled me close to himself, "Changing the topic really quickly, I heard you complaining something about your legs on our flight to Hawaii."

I blushed, "Really ?", I got off from him(using my entire strength), "Well, I remember nothing.", I said walking towards the bed.

"Maybe I can make you remember", he said tugging my wrist and pulling me towards him so that I almost get crushed into his chest.

"Make me remember what?", I acted naive trying to ignore my burning cheeks.

"Hmm", he sighed, "let's see, while there are a lot of things that I can make you remember, the most important one right now would be this."

He lifted up my face by putting a finger below my chin and looking deeply into my eyes. I blushed and looked down unable to take the heat of the gaze.

"Look at me , sweetheart.", he murmured. Reluctantly I looked into the hazel orbs of  his.
"Stop me right now or God help me, I won't be able to stop later, Ashley.", he said in one breath.

"Don't stop, Liam.", I said getting hot down there. I could feel myself getting intoxicated and  drowned in a pool of lust as Liam's hands roamed all over my body.

⚠️
WARNING!! The next part of the chapter contains sexual intercourse. Read at your own risk(not because you're below 18,but because I'm a terrible smut writer. I'm not kidding)
⚠️

With a light push of his, I was on the soft satin mattress, while he looked at me with completely darkened eyes filled with lust. His hands softly traced my outer thighs and a shiver of pleasure ran down my spine. I was well aware of the goosebumps that he was leaving with his touch. But all I could think about was the wetness that was soaking my underwear. His hands reached my cheeks and I fluttered my eyes closed momentarily. His longing gaze was evident even though my eyes were closed.

"So beautiful", he whispered and crashed down his lips onto mine. Our lips moulded perfectly and I could feel the hotness of his blood beneath the perfect pair of flesh.

My hands went up to his head as they roamed over his jaws and hair. I tugged his hair which earned a grunt from him. Soon he pulled away from me as both of us were panting and were desperate for air.

"I love you", I whispered without a thought. Yes, I did. There was nothing to hide regarding that because my thoughts were crystal clear and every part of my being yearned for him and his touch.

"I love you too, baby.", he chuckled and without any warning Liam attacked my neck. I moaned out as his lips touched my throbbing veins. If there's any part that's hyper sensitive in a woman's body, it's probably the join of the neck and shoulder. And Liam knew exactly that. For once his torturous lips found the join and began sucking it, I gasped loudly and felt my knees go weak.

Every sound that I made, turned him on immensely as his hold on my arms tightened. Getting up, he stripped away my dress while I tugged onto the hem of his shirt. Understanding what I meant, he pulled out his shirt and his perfectly sculpted abs were on full display. If anything, it turned me on more.

"Unclasp your bra.", he ordered.
I blushed and sat up to undo my brassiere. Once it fell down, I looked away, too embarrassed to see his reaction. It's not like he hadn't seen it before. But two years of zero sex does something to you.

He pulled me on his lap as I kept staring down. A cold breeze hit my hardened nubs and it got searing hot and wet down there.

"You're beautiful, Ashley. Don't shy away from it.", were his last words and I felt his lips cover my nubs. I arched back and tried to bite back a moan by biting my lower lip. His other hand tactfully massaged my other breast and this time , I moaned out in pleasure.

Unable to take the heated actions anymore, I began rocking on his lap to create some friction between my vagina and his erection. His hands found my hips and stopped the action. I was shocked at first and then whimpered, "Please."

"Please what , Ashley?", he said not stopping the torture on my breasts.

"Please....take me, Liam.", I purred desperately.
My cunt was throbbing for his erection and there was nothing I wanted more than his manhood buried deep inside me.

With a swift movement, he pulled down my pants and I lied on my back. He looked at me as if asking for permission. I nodded feebly and he pulled it out in a rush.

His eyes darkened and he pulled apart my legs, "You'll never forget this night."
He inserted two fingers into my pulsating vagina and I cried out in pleasure. His fingers were cold in my warm hole and I arched back as I hit my first orgasm.

Soon I found a warm and hot tongue licking my clit.
"Oh Liam", I purred. Waves of pleasure hit me as I filled his fingers with my juices.
He fished out his hands and put them inside his mouth. "Delicious", he cooed into my ears and kissed me senseless.
"More", I moaned as I felt his fingers torture my clit again.
"More what, baby?", he began his tricks again.
He increased his pace and I was panting like a dog. I wanted to answer him, but the need to burst out was keeping me from it.
"Tell me what you want Ashley."
"I want you to fuck my brains out Liam!", I cried out and shook as I was again filled with a desperate need to ride his manhood.

He smirked and pulled out his erect member. I did a double take on seeing his hard and thick penis, erect in all his glory.

"Sure you want this?", he asked for one last time.

"Ruin me tonight, Liam."

His penis entered me as I loudly cursed. Big was an understatement. It was enormous.

I began panting as he pumped me in and out continually.
"God, Ashley you're so fucking wet and tight. Aagh!", he grunted.

My finger nails digged into his back as I chanted his name.
"I'm about to come", I stuttered incoherently. He buried his face into my neck and I loudly cursed as I felt my vagina clench and spill out the juices on his manhood. Almost immediately, I felt his warm seeds enter me and I shook lightly at the feeling.
He got up and dropped down beside me on the bed , panting heavily.
I tried to steady my breathing and closed my eyes, "That was.......amazeballs."

He chuckled, "You're tired, baby."

"Yeah. Just out of practice."

He laughed out, "Come here.", he pulled me towards him and snuggled closer to me.

"I love you, freak."

"I love you too, nerd."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
I'm probably the worst Smut writer ever. Scratch that. I AM the worst smut writer ever.
This literally was my first time writing a smut and I honestly have no idea how it went. So, please please please tell me if you liked it or not.
I'll edit it later in future(probably 100 years later)

It's New Year's Eve Eve today!! Gosh, it's 2019 already? It was January 2018 three minutes ago!!

Hope the new year brings a hell load of love, warmth and happiness into your lives.

Till the next update next year,
Love y'all,
Candy ❤️
(HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE)