Epilogue (INTO YOUR ARMS)

I'm falling in love
But it's falling apart
I need to find my way back to the start
When we were in love
Oh things were better than they are
Let me back into
Into your arms
Into Your Arms, The Maine
*
*
*
Before it starts, I just want to take a moment and thank every single one of you guys who have voted, supported and loved this book and my writing. Thank you for the 10K reads, it would have never been possible without you guys.
*
*
Present ( 5 years later)

Liam's  POV
My phone buzzed as I held Noah's hand and made our way out of the kindergarten and to our car. He jumped up and down, never walking like a normal person should.

"Noah, walk properly.", I said as I fished out the phone and Ashley's name flashed on the screen. An immediate smile crept up my lips as I held the phone close to my ear and said hello.

"How far away are you guys?", she asked.

"We just left the pre-school, it'll take us ten minutes atleast."

"Alright", she breathed, "just call me when you're a- Theo! Stop sitting on the balloons!", she screamed.

I chuckled, "Don't push yourself so much, babe. Its just a birthday."

"Not just any birthday Liam. Its Noah's fifth birthday. And I want it to be special."

"It will be. It always has for the last four birthdays."

"I hope so too. Anyway, call me once you're at the door."

" 'Kay bye, love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up and slowly lifted Noah and helped him sit on the passenger seat. His legs were too small to reach the height.

"Can we have ice-cream , daddy?"

"You know how mommy would feel if you have ice-cream in December, buddy."

"But its my birthday."

I slowly peeked at him through the corner of my eye, only to find him jutting his lower  lips out like a cute infant.

"Oh is it?"

"You forgot?!"

"I completely did.", I smiled.

"It's not funny daddy."

And that just made me laugh even more.

"Mommy is better.", he crossed his arms and looked away from me.

"Take that back.", I playfully glared at him.

"Nope."

"So you wouldn't?"

"Nope."

"Here's your last chance before the tickle monster comes out."

He glanced at him and smiled a little, "Nope."

This boy is stubborn just like his mother .

"Alright then, you asked for it.", steering the wheel with one hand, I tickled him with the other. He laughed and wriggled under the seatbelt.

"D-Daadddyyyy , stoph!"

"Take it back then."

"Okay.", he laughed, "Daddy is better."

"That's like a good boy."

I took out the phone, still hearing the laughs of Noah and dialled Ashley's number informing her that we were close. Parking the car in the driveway, I looked at Noah and gave him a small wrapped box.