Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Pair up!" Nightwing yelled running to Batgirl. Tim just turned to me. I nodded. Everyone was paired up and Nightwing started calling people to fight. I thought it was funny when Wally and Artemis took on Dick and Barbra. Wally tried super speeding around them but he tripped and they both fell in the water. Now it's me and Tim versus Cassie and Bumblebee. I was on top of Tim's shoulders now and Cassie was on top of bumblebee's shoulders. I am nervous after all she is an amazon. Nightwing said go and we started wrestling. She was obviously stronger but I'm determined to not lose. I shoved her back causing Karen to stumble back but she caught herself and they didn't fall.

"Robin maybe we should rethink our strategy." I said as I did a handstand on Tim's shoulders dodging Cassie from pushing me off. I smiled and got back on Tim's shoulders.

"Scare tactic?" Tim asked. I nodded looking down before chuckling darkly. Everyone stopped cheering hearing me. I looked up and my fangs were out and my eyes were red.

"Your blood smells good." I said causing both girls to get scared and stumble back falling into the water. I laughed and turned back to normal.

"Too easy." I laughed. It's too easy because they are scared that at any time I'll eat them. I backflipped off Tim and stuck the landing. Bart and Tim were the only ones laughing. It just hit me that they actually were terrified.

"Good one (Y/n)!" Bart laughed. I smiled knowing at least 2 people aren't terrified of me.

"Yeah but I didn't think this many people were scared of me." I said smiling bitterly.

"No they aren't right guys?" Tim asked. Everyone mumbled an agreement. I smiled and nodded getting out of the water and speeding off. I don't think I've done anything to misplace their trust. I sighed as I got to the top of the mountain. I sat down and had my back facing away from the sun so my face wouldn't get all hot. I sighed and looked down at Happy Harbor. Strangely watching the cars drive down the streets was calming. The wind going through my hair, hearing the ocean waves crash on the beach, something I can't get enough of. After about an hour I decided to go back down. I sped down and got there within a minute. I went back to my spot with my book. Nobody seemed to notice I was here now. I did notice Bart and Tim sitting looking at the wall with food on their plates. I smiled and walked over.

"So not hungry?" I asked sitting in between them. They both looked at me.

"(Y/n) thank god you're ok." Tim said hugging me. I smiled and hugged him back.

"That was not crash not crash one bit you had us scared." Bart said making me smile.

"Yeah well I just needed some time. I guess I forgot with all the folklore and myths about vampires that we are seen as monsters. That's just something I have to get use to. They don't know much about my kind so I guess it's understandable." I said looking at the team. They nodded.

"Then let's educate them." Tim said smiling.

"Later right now it's still sunny so let's just have some fun." I said before going to my book and reading. The shade felt nice since it was so hot. I fell asleep finishing chapter 20.

~Time Skip~

I felt pain in my back so I woke up. I tried moving before I screamed. This caused a lot of attention to be put on me.

"It hurts! It's hurts! It's hurts!" I screamed crying. I can't move. I touched my back and saw blood.

"(Y/n) it's ok we'll get you help." I heard Tim say. I just kept crying.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry we didn't know." Cassie apologized. I can't move at all.

"Tim I can't move. Get me out of the sun." I said as calmly as I could. Let's just say they made a makeshift stretcher and moved me on it. So I'm on my stomach in the med bay now.