Chapter 7 ~ That Kiss!

AUTHOR'S NOTE : I really really apologize to you guys for making you wait <3 Hope you like this chapter :))) 

*********************************************************************************************************

I was seated on the couch with my legs crossed and had a box of tissues right next to me. But , unfortunately, a single box was never enough for me when I watched "A Walk To Remember". That was not the first time  I was watching it but still , every single time was new. The movie never failed to stir my emotions. It was just another lazy Sunday and my day had started off with Damon leaving me all alone again. Bored , I quite didn't know what to do and that was why I  ended up sobbing in front of my tv screen. The movie was at the part where Landon came to know that Jamie had leukemia.

Landon: Are you scared? 

Jamie: To death... 

Jamie: Lighten up. 

Landon: It's not funny. 

Jamie: I'm scared of not being with you. 

Landon: Oh baby, that will never happen... I'll be here

At that point , I just started crying even more. Oh ! How I wish I had someone like Landon! But then almost as if reality hit me, the doorbell rang. I snapped out of my stupid dreams and clicked the pause button on the remote and walked to the door. I didn't know who it was on the other side but I just hoped that person wouldn't run away on seeing me. I was pretty sure I looked like a monster. I wiped my eyes with the back of my hands and paused for a second before opening the door.

"Heyy.....," He started off with a cheerful face but then the sentence broke. It was Joe. He was horrified.

"Oh my God ! Were you crying??," he stepped inside and looked around the house as if he was searching for someone.

"No, no !It's nothing," I couldn't help but laugh at his facial expression. He just stood there puzzled. I grabbed his hand and led him to the TV and pointed to the screen. The screen was frozen and Landon  was hugging Jamie.

"Ohhhhhh........," he trailed off. "And I thought someone had really hurt you," He shaked his head and laughed.

"Well, haven't you cried watching this?," I looked at him.

"Well , yeah but don't tell anyone. I don't want people to know that I cry seeing movies, especially Kevin. Then he'll tease me for the rest of my life.,"

"Haha ! I won't," I sat back on the couch and pressed play.

"Watch it with me?," I asked him.

"Ofcourse yes," he willingly sat next to me.

"You're alone. Where are your brothers?," I questioned.

"They are still sleeping," He replied casually . Wow , it was already 11 am and they were still sleeping ?!

"Joseph..." I called his name. I couldn't just watch the movie with my mouth shut.

"Yes ?,"

"What will you do if you came to know that your girlfriend had cancer?," I was curious indeed.

"I'm single," he answered.

"I know that but what if maybe in your future  you get a girlfriend and she has cancer?," 

"Why would you want my girlfriend to have cancer?," he asked me.

"Oh come on ! I said maybe . Just answer the question," I hit his shoulder, playfully.