Chapter 1 ~ First Meeting

I was writing this at 12 midnight :D  Here's the first chapter:) 

************************************************************************************************************

Joe Jonas ... I spotted him looking straight at me. He obviuosly noticed how awkward I was feeling. I quickly moved my eyes away from him and looked for Ash or Derek but I couldn't spot anyone so I walked out the doors thinking that I had enough for a single night. On the way back home I was playing back that moment when Joe looked at me. I knew about the Jonas Brothers because Ashley was a huge fan of them. She had three twitter fan accounts for each boy. I liked them too. They were talented and made good music ,I thought as I opened the door.

"You back so early?", asked me a voice which was so caring. My brother Damon.

"Yeah  I had nothing more to do there", I sighed and went upstairs. I could feel him looking at me with confusion.

I was too tired to look back at him and clear his confusion. I went into my bedroom and threw myself on the bed. It felt so cosy and I couldn't stop thinking. It was 10 at night and questions like 'Why was I feeling like a total loner at the party? Why wasn't I able to mingle with other people' were circling through my mind. The answer to those questions was clear and obvious - DEAN. My ex-boyfriend, more like the person who made me feel complete. I found him cheating on me a month ago and even though I had declared that everything between us was over I still couldn't stop thinking about him.Every thing reminded me of him. Ofcourse Ash and Derek were with me through it all but still there was emptiness in my heart. I was steeped in thoughts when suddenly someone interrupted.

"Amy ! come down!", Damon was literally yelling.

I reluctantly stood up from my bed  and went down.

"What?!", I asked him with an annoyed voice.

"Im going out now and might return late so lock the doors and make sure you are safe", he ordered me.

I nodded my head.I love it when my brother was all protective over me. Damon always hung out late nights at random bars with his friends but he was the best brother a girl could ever want. He grabbed his car keys and left. Hoping that now finally I could go back to sleep I took a step up on the stairs. The doorbell rang. Maybe Damon forgot something. I walked back to the door and opened it hoping to see a familiar face. I was a bit surprised though for the face was familiar but it was a differnt one. Derek.

"What are you doing here ?", I asked him without even bothering to let him in.

"I need you to do me a favour ,actually us", he said pointing to the three boys standing behind him. The three boys for whom millions of girls went crazy.

"S - Sure", I stuttered as I let them in partly feeling self conscious.

"Joe , Nick ,Kevin and I will be staying here for tonight because my house is a total disaster. Is it okay with you?", he asked knowing I wouldn't ignore.

"Ofcourse you can stay here", I tried to sound cheerful but I failed basically because I was nervous that the most popular boy band was in my house. I am not one of those crazy fans but still I've never seen a celebrity so close until now.

"Make yourselves at home", I looked at the four of them and smiled.

They smiled back but I couldnt help but feel something attractive about the way Joe smiled.