Chapter 5 ~ Carnival Fun

AUTHOR'S NOTE" Here's Chapter 5 !! :D Hope you guys like it ! So if you guys are wondering why there is a lack of romance ...don't worry ..the coming chapters will be fun !! :D So this chapter might be a bit short..that is because my mom is fighting with me for the computer since her's is not working properly and so I had to finish this chappter in a hurry !! But anyway let me know what you think!! :D xoxo

***********************************************************************************************************

My phone burst out singing. I woke up annoyed and was about to throw my phone but then I realized that it was MY PHONE and quietly dismissed the alarm. It was then that I remembered that today was quite a special day because I'm supposed to go to the carnival with Ash and the boys. I eagerly got up from my bed , showered and wore a black jeans and top and a denim coat that I bought last month and had worn only once.

"Wow , you're up so early," Damon said , holding a cup of coffee as I descended the stairs.

"Yeah...I'm going out with my friends to the carnival and I'm just super excited and active,"

'Well. I'm glad you're not just sitting home  , moping around doing nothing," Damon said.

***********************************************************************************************************

Finally evening came, I was on the top of the world. We took Derek's car and Nick drove to the carnival. We got down and looked around to see kids playing , peoplge getting their hands read and I even spotted a booth with tarot cards. 

"What do we do now?," Ash asked.

"HAUNTED HOUSE," everynody yelled and the next thing I knew I was being dragged in.

We entered into the house. My mind worked immediately and I grabbed his hand. Joe looked at me with a cunning smile. It was dark all around me. I took my phone out from my pocket,letting a sigh of relief from seeing the light. We took a step forward. I was alomost shivering I shouldn't have agreed to go. Nick and Kevin were ahead of us and Ash and Derek behind us, commenting.

"Hold her tight , Joseph. She might faint.,"

"Shut up  Ashley !," I cried.

She giggled while I could feel Joe gripping my hand even tighter as we moved further. I obviously knew that all those horrifying things I was about to see were not real but somehow I couldn't stop getting scared. We took a left and enterd into a room and there was a body of an old man lying on a table covered with white sheets. It slowly sat up as we approached it. I just wanted to get out of that room so I let go of Joe's hand and started walking  faster towards the other hoping there would be something less disturbing. But when I crossed the man's body , it suddenly reached out its hands to me ! I screamed in sudden horror and turned back and jumped into Joe's arms . I didn't know he was behind me. I could hear Ashley laugh. I withdrew myself from him and looked at her.

"That was not funny!," I shrieked.

"Baby , it was," she replied to others laughing.

"C'mon guys! I know its just a dummy but I didn't expect it to do  anything !," I said, hands on my hips. Joe giggled. 

"We'll move on dear," Derek said , pushing me by my shoulder.

 The next room was even more worse. I just hoped I never agreed to get in. All the while I was tugging Joe's arms and Ashley was constantly commenting. Atleast she was brave for a girl! And atlast I could see the light. The exit. I ran for it and I was the first one to get out. 

"Slow down , girl," Ash said , catching up with me. Only then I could freely breathe.

"I'm never going in there again," I said, heavily breathing.

"C'mon Am! It's just a haunted house and its not even real," Nick commented.

"I know but it scared the hell out of me," I argued.

"Alright,guys. Let's go. I feel like eating cotton candies," Joe changed the subject.

We went to the candy store and like after five minutes we were holding pink cotton candies in our hands and looked like kids who lost  their mothers in the big crowd. We went to fun rides and played all kinds of goofy games. I had never enjoyed this much in my life before. It was about 7pm and we all sat on an empty bench, each one of us tired. But my tiredness disappeared as soon as I saw the Ferris Wheel! How in the world did I miss that?

"Guys!!! Who wants to go on the Ferris Wheel with me ," I asked excited. 

"No," they chorused. But I wasn't about to give up so easily. I grabbed Joe by his arm ,who was half lying the on bench ,and pulled him and started running towards the Wheel.

"What are you doing?," he yelled.

"It'll be fun !,"

We both got into a small cabin that could hold atleast three people. The wheel started spinning and I could tell it was in a moderate speed. I eagerly waved , looking down at my tired friends. I could spot Kevin holding a camera in his hand. And now the wheel had taken us to the top.

"Isn't it beautiful?," I said to Joe , looking at the city beneath us.

"It's wonderful," he agreed.

"So you know the only thing that scared me inside the haunted house was you ," he looked at me.

"I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to trouble you in that way," I said , remembering what had happened. "I typically ruined your fun,didn't I,?

"No no... It was fun in another kind of way and I think you felt less scary when you were with me," he looked at me, expectantly.

I nodded my head. At this point , I had to admit he was gorgeous with his hair a little messy from all the fun we had that evening but still perfect.  Ofcourse his brothers were too but he had something that kind of attracted me maybe? 

"Then I consider myself lucky," he said and before I could completely realize the meaning of his words the ride came to an end. Joe opened the cabinet door and waited for me to step out first and we talked towards the bench on which the others were seated.

"Let's go home. I'm tired," Kevin yawned.

"Agreed," Derek walked towards the car.

"So soon? Can't we stay a little bit longer?," I asked  like a little baby.

"Why do you wanna spend more time with Joe?,"  Ash was next to me. Ofcourse she is gonna force everything out of me. I looked at her and smiled  and Ash obviously knew the meaning for  that little smile of mine.

***********************************************************************************************************