Chapter 33~ Go Get Fixed

Hayden's POV

When I got home everyone was waiting for me in the living room. Nick, Adrian, Gabby, Kenny, Elena, Cassie, Jaden, & Luke all crammed into our tiny living room to say goodbye to me.

I was so touched by this small gesture that I burst into tears. Both sad & happy.

My friends all said their tearful goodbyes & I promised to text them when I landed. When I turned toward Adrian she was crying profusely.

I ran to her & wrapped her in my arms. A sob escaped my lips & soon we are both crying loudly, still holding each other.

"I'm going to miss you so much!" Adrian sobs.

I nod. "I'm gonna miss you too." I whisper.

She pulls back & stares directly into my eyes. "You come back to us soon ok. Just get better first. Come back when you're fixed & you can be happy." She says & then she sniffles.

I nod. "I will. I promise." I say.

I feel a tap on my leg. I look down & Gabby is staring at me with a confused look on her face. "Where going Hay?" She asks.

I bend down to her level & speak softly. "I'm going away for a while, but I promise to call all the time & video chat with you & everything. I just need to think about some things. I will come back. I promise sweetie." I say & give her a sympathetic smile.

She bursts into tears. "I don't want you to leave! Please tay! I will miss you too much! Evey body weaves me!" She wails in her baby voice.

I clutch her tightly. "Oh sweetie I'm going to miss you too, but I have to go. When I come back I'm going to be happy all the time & I won't cry anymore. That'll be good right?" I ask her with tears in my eyes again.

She nods slowly. "But I love you. And evey body I love weaves me. If I didn't love you would you tay?" She asks.

"Sweetie I have to go. I swear I will be back. Please don't cry. I will talk to you all the time. Please it hurts to see you cry sweetie. I pinky swear I'll be back." I say & hold out my pinky.

She intertwined her's with my & looks at my with watery, big eyes. "You promise?" She asks quietly.

I nod & smile at her. "I promise. I could never leave you for long." I say.

"Ok." She chirps & I set her down.

I turn to see Nick with watery, eyes as well & my heart starts to break for the billionth time, but this time it was more extreme. It hurt a million times more than the others.

"I'm going to miss you Nicky-Pie." I whisper and I run to him, throwing my arms around him. I hold him tight, but he holds me tighter. My tears release & soon I'm sobbing again.

God why is this so hard?

"I'll miss you too, Haydi-Poo." He whispers into my hair. I can hear him crying quietly.

"I'll talk to you everyday. Don't forget about me." I say at talking volume.

He pulls back suddenly and gives me a weird look. "How could I ever forget about you. You're my sister. I love you more than anything in the world. Why the hell would I forget you? How could I? You don't know how important you really are to me do you?" He looks at me, eyes hardened.

"You are my number 1 priority. You & the girls. That's why you need to do this. So you can get a break from all the drama here. You won't know anyone & they won't know you. They can't judge you on your past actions because they don't know what you have done. You just need to get out of here."