Chapter 6~ Good Morning

I wake up 2 and a half hours later curled up next to Darin.

Awe he looks so peaceful. I don't want to wake him up.

I gaze at him for another few minutes and then I decide hat we have to get up. I lightly tap his arm. "Babe we have to get ready for school." I whisper.

He groans and gets up going to the bathroom.

I figure that Adrian will want up now so she can get ready so I go into her room.

To my surprise she is already up and getting ready.

"Hey when did you wake up? I was just coming to get you." I ask.

"Oh yeah I got up 45 minutes ago to get my shower and now I'm curling my hair." She replies.

"Wow I didn't know you needed 2 hours and 15 minutes to get ready. I thought an hour and a half would be enough." I say.

"Well I got a shower so that's why I'm up already." She states matter of factly.

"Oh ok, well when should we get her up?" I ask gesturing to Gabby who is sleeping peacefully.

Lucky duck.

"In about an hour. She has school at the same time as us so she will be good." She says.

"All right well I'm going to go get dressed then." I say.

"Alright bye." She says.

I go to my room and turn on my hair straightener. I start brushing my hair and Darin walks in, still wet from the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He looks good, really good.

"Hey I just need to get my clothes and I'll change in the bathroom if you want." He says as he picks out a shirt.

"No no you don't need to leave. Nicks not here you can get dressed in here if you want to." I say.

God I hope he doesn't leave.

"Alright, but let me get my underwear on in the bathroom and I'll come back in ok?" He says.

"Ok babe." I say.

He goes back to the bathroom. I sigh with relief.

I really didn't want him to leave.

I start to straighten my hair and I put on my eye shadow. He comes back in wearing his blue boxer briefs.

He has such a great body.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey." I reply.

"You want to eat lunch with me today and let everybody know that we are together so that bitch Kenny doesn't fuck around with you again?" He asks.

Wow he means business.

"Um sure I'll sit with you, but don't threaten Kenny he is my friend." I say.

I'm a little scared right now.

"Ok, but he touches you and I will kick his ass." He says.

"Ok babe, but I promise he won't touch me." I say with a small smile.

It's nice to know how much he cares about me.

"Ok then I'll let you get ready." He says.

I pick out a long sleeve pine green shirt, faded jeans with sequins on the back pockets, a jeweled black belt and my tan Uggs. I also have on my dad's cross necklace and green diamond stud earrings.