Chapter 21~ Sex=Punishment

Hayden's POV

I couldn't comprehend what was happening in my bedroom. There wear two bodies under the sheets. I saw a bag that I knew all too well. It was Adrian's bag. I came to my senses.

"Adrian? What the hell are you doing?!" I yell.

The body on top quickly jumped up pulling the sheets with him. It was Garrett, that little shit. Adrian quickly pulled the blanket over her.

She blushed. "Oh, hi Hayden." She said nonchalantly.

What the hell is she thinking?

"What the hell were you two doing just now?" I ask through clenched teeth.

"We were just..." She starts.

"Don't come up with some bullshit excuse. You two were having sex in my bed. What the hell gives you the right to do that? You're 14 years old for god sakes. You should be so embarrassed." I yell.

She looks ashamed. "I'm sorry Hayden, but not everyone is perfect. I just, I like him a lot & he likes me. We were going to hook up this weekend, but we saw Darin at the airport & I promised him we wouldn't do anything on the trip. That's why we came back here and did it because we promised. Is Darin here?" She asks.

That is so fucked up.

"No Adrian, Darin isn't here. He's been gone since you saw him. He called once. That doesn't excuse you from punishment. When Nick gets back we will figure it all out." I say then I turn to Garrett. "As for you, you little prick. Why the hell did you think it was a good idea to screw Darin's little sister in his bed? Are you stupid? He is already so pissed at you, if he finds out he will kill you. Did you at least where protection? We don't need Adrian getting pregnant." I say with a sigh.

He nods. "I wore a condom. We got it out of your dresser. I didn't know his was his bed, I'm sorry. Adrian said it was her room. Are you going to tell Darin?" He asks & I can see he is panicking.

I shake my head. "He hasn't called me so no I won't tell him. You're just a boy, you think about sex. There is no need to tell him. How did you know to look in the dresser?" I ask.

Adrian smiles. "You guys left the drawer open a little & I came in to borrow something. That's when I saw the condoms. You guys have been busy. There were 2 gone when we looked." She says sheepishly trying to crack a joke.

I chuckle. "Adrian just to be safe I'm going to give you a morning after pill. You'll take it tomorrow. You can never be too careful." I say.

I turn to Garrett. "Garrett, go get your clothes and get dressed. Then wait for us downstairs. If you try to leave I'll just track you down again." I say.

He looks around quickly & grabs his shirt, pants, underwear, & socks then he runs to the bathroom.

"Adrian what were you thinking?" I ask with a sigh as I sit on the bed next to her.

She shakes her head. "I like him, Hayden. I really like him. I don't know what came over me. I just wanted him so badly." She says.

I can tell she is embarrassed.Who wouldn't be?

"Adrian, you are so young. Please don't do this to yourself. You'll regret it. Next time just take a break and think. This might be too personal, but was it your first time?" I ask.

I don't know why, but I had to know.

"Yes, ok? It was my first time, but he was so gentle & careful with me. He made it not scary. He made me feel special. It was so amazing Hayden. He was so amazing." She says while staring at her hands.