43-Blending For Each Other

Start from the beginning

Those brown eyes and that brain of hers were full of thoughts. The shock written on her face took me of track. I wanted to withdraw the tease mid-way but stopped seeing her eyes shutting shyly.

Ok Jaanvi sure is a female. You gotta make sure.

"For food." I completed the sentence leaving her face from my grasp. My body automatically dropped itself on the couch laughing loudly in joy seeing her face. Her shy eyes were now gone, replaced by a girl trying to understand what had happened.

Confused. She was confused. Her dark black eyebrows weren't raised up as usual, instead they were narrowed with her eyes turning from wide a few seconds ago, to small from all the thinking she was doing currently. My continuous laughter erupted her thoughts, shooting me many glares.

"Y-you-" she pointed her finger at me, clearly showing how pissed she was, almost ready to slap me. Her face was also flushed in embarrassment, from my withdrawal I guess.

"I what?" I demanded for her answer, glancing at her. My strong, muscles crossed itself on my chest waiting for her response. The angry Jaanvi turned into a mouse, biting her lip as she wriggled her nose being upset. She took her finger away from me, turning them in a fist, looking down unhappily.

"Come on Jaanvi, what did I do?" I pushed the subject further one, ignore the fact that she was sitting on my lap. The way she sat there with no hesitation, convinced me that she wasn't aware of it.

The tubelight also took time to understand things.

"Y-you pulled me." She spoke stuttering at the start. Her expressions replaced from being upset to embarrass. Her curvy eyelashes were looking down, giving me full view on the lashes.

"Like this?" She was in the middle of looking up when I placed my hands on her waist, pulling her body closer to mine. She didn't protest but her mouth wanted to. It opened wide giving full access for me to put a big slice of pizza inside it. The eyes looked blown away.

I took my right hand away from her waist, travelling it up to her lips

I took my right hand away from her waist, travelling it up to her lips. My thumb below her lower lip and my index finger on her upper lip, shutting her mouth.

"Vegetarians can't eat flies nah?" I smirked looking at her kissable lips. Controlling was hard but I don't want any of my moments with Jaanvi to be just an incident. I want it to be special, connecting and a memory that she'll keep close to her heart.

She wasn't one of those people who did things without feeling anything. Everything she did, from cooking to working, she did it with all her emotions and feelings invest in it. If she met a new customer she'd smile from her heart not just to look polite or nice.

I wanted that.

I wanted Jaanvi to actually blush from my touch. Giggle at my lame jokes and smile remember old memories of us together. I wanted it to be real and very special, almost as if we both were feeling the same emotions, same amount of love and desire and passion for each other.