Part 44 ( Redeem myself )

Flashback

Third's Person POV

Beam wake up in the middle of the night. It is pass 1 am in the morning. Slowly he get up from the bed. At first he plan to get into guest bedroom. But a noise at the living room divert his attention.

Beam sigh. He saw Gun carry James walk to his bedroom. So Beam end up helping Gun to bring James to his bed. Beam shook his head watched the bad stated of James. He know James always come home in drunk state, he know that from John and his mother. And now he saw it by himself.

After done...Beam walk Gun to the front of his car. " So this is what happened with him every weekend huh ?. " Beam glared at Gun.

" Nong... " Gun sigh

Somehow Gun nods  " I- I  don't know how to stop him either. He called me to come with him. But he already  drunk when i arrived there. "

" You know...Thing change since then. Being like this... He felt guilty over what happened. About you and Aunt too. " Gun sigh again.

" Nong Beam... Thanks for coming home. " Beam nods. He smile thinly.

When Gun feel like Beam have nothing to say, so he think he better going back home. " It is late. I... Should go now. " Gun said to Beam.

Beam nods, but then " Phi... " Gun stop and turning back and facing Beam.

" I have been tried not to do this... I am sorry. But you deserved this. " Without warning Beam come forward and throw his fist and hit Gun right on his jaw.

Gun is stone and but he stood still. He does not tried to return back the punched either.

Silent accompany them for awhile. Beam stand in front of Gun. While Gun stand and leaning on his car.

Beam sigh " I feel better. "

Gun nods " I deserved it Nong. " Gun wipe the blood that drip on his corner of lower lip. " I feel better too.

I know apologize wasn't enough to fix what is done. No... Because It can't be fix. I deserved this. " Gun said.

Beam smirks " At least you realized that. I hate to used violence to return the favour you have done to me.  I hate to used my fist this much too. But be glad, you are the first person have ever taste this. " Beam said while his other pats gently his right hand.

Gun smile and nods " You should train yourself some more...well, you have nice muscles by the way. " Gun leer teasingly at Beam.

" Tsk.." Beam clucked his tongue. But then he nods.

" Beam... Welcome home na, now finally this mansion feel alive. Good night Nong Beam. " Gun said calmly. He enter his car and start to drive out from that big mansion.

Beam just sigh watch the car slowly gone from his sight...then he come inside. It is 2 am by now.

Slowly Beam enter his mother's room again... he hardly to fall asleep. He took his time to caresses his mother's hairs.

" I love you Mom..."

***

When morning come, right after the breakfast,  Beam enter James's bedroom. " You drunk again last night. Are you plan to keep being like this?..." Beam asked James.

James gulp, he sat on his bedside while Beam stand not to far from him. Beam was waiting for his explanation...but James look like a child that found in guilty way.  " I going out with my friends last night. I did not realized that i have reached my limit...so i drunk. " James said in low voices.