Part 19 ( Troubles ?)

Third's Person POV

Beam falled asleep at the poolside chairs at outside view of resort. He woke up, then he jolt from the chairs and he sit right away to adjusted his position.

He looking at the time on his watch that by his left hand.

Beam sighed "Damn it, 1 pm already " He rubbed his eyes. He yawned, look like he so tired plus with his position sleep at those wooden chair it is really not convenient.

" I was sleep for sake damn 2 hours... ughhh" Beam mumbles. He raked his hairs with his fingers.

Beam careful looking for the familiar faces around that pool. But no one he know is there. Beam get up from the chair and walked to enter inside the resort.

Still he can't find his client presence or even his client's friend at that resort.

Beam tried to eyeing in search for Phi James and Phi Gun but not avail.

"Shit!! Beam... now what?? " Beam talked to himself. He pressed his right temple with his hand.

"I don't even have his number... fuck! " Beam cursed himself.

Beam is panicked that he might make his second clients complain to Phi Ging about what happen just now. His job is to always around his clients. But he falled asleep nonetheless.

Anyhow that was not Okay, after all you worked to get pay not to be in free vacations even thought his clients offered him.

In spite of that, Beam is the man with principals.

He pressed hard his hand on his nape. He raised his eyebrows. Unconsciously bite his lips as he nervous, still he eagerly watched surrounding him.

Long sighed from Beam.

Then He walked to the counter receptions after he left with no choices but to asking.

"Good afternoon Miss, can you help me to check for Mr. James... is he in or not?. ermm...I was asleep at the outside just now...so i was kind of lost off him...ehem... my partner. Maybe you can tell me where did they go...If you may " Beam reasoned in hope for the receptionist helping him to find his clients.

"May i know what is your name Sir? " The girl asking Beam with full curiosity.

Beam smile "Mr. Tee...i am Mr. James partner. " He replied shorted.

After she heard the name. The girl smile and nods " Mr. Tee, Mr. James now was inside at the meeting room with his fellow guest... he instructed us to bring you, to the Vip room at the restaurant inside. " The girl explained very well to Beam.

"Ohhh Okay... Thanks a lot Miss. Lin... " Beam said to the girl after he read the name tag display on her right uniform.

"This way sir " The girl said after she lead the way for Tee to the Vip room.

Beam enter the room which Misses Lin showed him. It is indeed Vip room completed with plate and glass at the dining table with good views at the outside of the room.

No one were there yet aside of Beam. Beam silently counted the chairs at that room.

Beam taps his finger on the table and choose his seat. " 6 chairs, 6 person included me... another stranger..." Beam mumbles unhappily.