Part 9 (Little Touch)

Thirds Person POV

Ai Beam, come with Ai Pring this Saturday after your first shift done. I will bring you two to some place. You will meet with him, your first client that day. Just wear a simple clothes. Don't worry.

Beam received text message from Phi Ging.
Finally, my first client Beam sighs.

To do it just for the money.

Their class finish at 5pm. The lab work never failed to make the trio felt tired.

Beam look at Phana and Kit. Beam raked his own hairs before throws out the question.

"Pha, Kit... should i bring him dinner with me...? " Beam suddenly ask. That make Phana and Kit change their gaze with each other. Both surprised.

Phana sighs " Beam...seriously? "

"Beam... i am worried that you will be end up to be his dinner instead... " Kit shake his head.

"What the fuck Kit... i am serious... i better go to his faculty then... bye Pha bye Kitty" Beam then rush out leaving Phana and Kit behind.

Both Phana and Kit just there gapings. They can only shake their own heads. Still can't  believed that the famous Casanova asked for advice.

Beam never flirting... this is his first time... ah that kiddo... Phana just facepalming

Beam you are unbelievable, unimaginable Kit thought

Just few months ago Beam with his sex life. Sleeping around.  Now that Beam wanted to court a man. Of course that fact enough to make Phana and Kit lost their mind.

Back to Beam, he already arrived at Engineering Faculty. He looking for black Harley Davidson. Forth's motor bike.

Beam glad that he found 3 motor bike park that all shiny perfectly parked just there at the  parking lot. Mean that the owner still around.

Beam's face perfom a beautiful smile. With the sun that hit his face Beam is glowing. He waited for Forth standing there beside the bike.

All the rest of student saw Beam. Some of them whisper, some of them smile back at Beam although they know Beam were not smiling at them. A groups of girls also there, the girls that worship Beam also there. They want to asking Beam, they want to talk with Beam. But they know how Beam is.

Beam were there not looking for them but look out for their Moon. Beam were not looking for his one night stand. Beam were there to court their Moon. Some of girls cried, some of them still can't accepts the news that flooding around the campus.

Beam is bixesual

Beam with Forth

Beam love Forth

The roses incident become talked at Engineering. Now all of them, know Beam is the sender. Some admired him, Beam is brave he is there to prove his love for Forth. Every of Engineering student now know who is Beam. A group of hater also there, a girl that love, worship Forth. Not only girl but some of cute boys that Beam know they are Forth secret admired.

Some of junior run to the hall to where Forth and his gangs just finished their meeting with the seniors. Nong Night and his friend Nong Lee run to Forth.

Still panting heavily when they reached Forth " Phi Forth... Phi Beam ... he is here at the parking lot " Night said. Lee just nodded.

While Beam mentally slapping himself. Beam know some of them look at him just like they eyes raping him. Now that everyone know that Beam like Forth. Of course that news also reached the one that willing to be Top and Bottom for Beam. Beam is that famous.