Part 30 ( Intermission)

A/N : One that going thru Acceptance... ?

Third's Person POV

Flashback

01 Jan 2019

"Thanks for everything Mr. Pang...i will let you handle the rest. " Grace said to the lawyer.

Grace looked at John that still not talking back to her. The moment of divorce paper has been signed by both of them, they only need to wait for court to decide that they will official divorced soon.

Mr.Pang then leave the couple behind. Outside the meeting room, there is James and Gun smile satisfied behind the door. They overheard everything.

The couple  does not realized yet that James and Gun also there. Smiling and grinned when Grace decided to leave...but what they heard later is something that never think off. Not once they think about the possibility, despite lot of rumour spreading around.

John broke the silence and  utter his word to Grace " You finally decided to choose only him ...over me and James or over all of us together included Beam. " John said.

Silence for the moment.

"He need you more than me and Beam John...while Beam only have me. " Grace said.

"I give back the share that late Irene pass to me, to James. Its belong to him.

I am the mother John, and i love my sons...both of them. This is for the best, at least ...this the thing i can do well...you two will be fine. We just return to our old time. " Grace said as she wipe down his tears.

"James is your own sons. I know i begged you to leave him before because Irene can't never have a kid on her own...we took James from you. But he deserved to know now... that you are his real mother,  Grace. " John said.

Grace sighed "We have talk about this John. It is not the perfect time. We can tell him later...when everything return as usual. I need to talk with Beam too...i left him alone John...Beam need me, although i doubt he will forgive for leave him behind " Grace said.

The moment when James and Gun heard that word like his world just collapse. He need to holding on Gun to supported his weak knee that make he almost fall down.

Flashback End

***

Beam's POV

Everything changed, people changed.
But the pain, the longing, love, the touched and  sense also his smell is all remain, always.

His birthday happened on 26 Dec...the day i thought i should tell him the truth. But that night never come because we far away with each other. Sat in front of his apartment with a cake and gift... the midnight passed another day come by...the owner never come home.

We once promised we would go to celebrated New Year at the beach. I want firework too, sparks and busted in the sky. But, that night we are not together...

To heard his voices i can feel abysmal pain...the pain that i gave to him.
Hearing his voice and mine...could be anyone eyes would rain. The rain is pours...pours. So much i wanted to be with him...to wipe his tears...to be in his place...so he never break a tears again. While i shed a tear in the rain.

Longing for him, longing for his touched that always completed my desire... i wait and waited in front of his house every night. Told you, its never easy. Constantly fight with myself...shall i never said that word give up or i am giving up. Because i still eagerly to tries.

We all think the world, we all define the world with how much we have seen, how much we have been through...i don't know what futures  gonna serve me...for now i know my heart want him, always.