Part 39 ( Upgraded )

Mario's POV

Khun, please let me talk with Beam. I need to talk about our mother to him. Please let us meet with each other. - James said to me every time he came.

He keep barging to my office room without being invite. Earth told me before he come once to the office, wanted to meet with me while i was away at Japan that time.

Then i meet him, a week after i arrived. A couple day after the annual dinner. He come with bruised on his faces. Telling me everything is his mistake and would like to met with Beam, since he can't get hold him through the phone call or sns. Telling me that Nong Forth come to met him and asked for the truth. That when i know how he got that bruised.

I add another punched on his face and his ribs. I have throw him the strong fist on his face that hit his jaw hard. Blasted another fist on his right ribs.

Just hit and punched me until you satisfies. I deserved it - He said those word to me. He never returned back the fist. But keep asking for Beam every time he come at least once a week with smell of alcohols spread out from him.

I don't know what to do. One thing i know for sure is Beam were not ready to facing them again. My baby brother just begin to smile. I can't let them ruined thing for now.

Every time i open up the topic about his family to Beam. He silence himself instead and then changed the topic to something else.

He don't mind at all when i asked him about Nong Forth and his friends. He can told me everything about them, about his pain about how he felt. But once i asked about his mother or Khun James...he stop. Either he drop the conversation and cut me out or he walk and left. It always like that.

I am not the that nice adults. Ain't saying that i am perfect. Just human. But i was rather just a simple. I don't do complicated thing or tried to make it worse. Not that typical human too. Ah...if talking about me. I just someone whose go by flow. Perpap not a good example for adults.

I don't get used to talk about family thing either. Simple because my parents is gone since 10 years ago. The only i have known is Jamornhum family and now i am build it, with Jane, Beam and Pring.

I don't know how to talk with him like a father should be. Even we treated each other like a brother... i still don't know to talk like a brother should be. One thing for sure. I don't want him in pain and get hurt again. What he want is what i want for him.
So i stop telling him the thing that he don't want to listened.

But then...to heard that certain word changed lately.

Khun James, He is no longer said those word his mother...this time he told me it is about our mother.

Our mother ?.

Somehow this word bother me a lot. They just a step brothers... for what i know he don't even like Beam's mother. So what with that word?. What he want to talk with Beam?. He never told me either.

I know Beam never talk with his mother since she left him. Never once answered the phone call from his mother. We never once questioned him about it too.

Now we having dinner together at La Pasta. Jane look at me and i looking back at her. Beam choose to sit in the middle. While we sat across each other. I hesitated to talk about it, when he is happy and smiling now. He somehow look like before...beaming his bright smile. I don't count how many i just sigh again and again during this dinner.

" I will stay over with Pha and Kit tomorrow night. " Beam broke the silence.

I nods. So he get back with Nong Phana and Nong Kit. I haven't meet them, just heard a lot about those two.