Part 31 ( Revelation -1)

Third's Person POV

Beam finished packed all his belonging. With 4 big luggage and 6 Boxes, that already been taken care by mover services on that evening. Beam only have one hand carry bag and 1 box left with him.

For one last time, he scanned his room thinking that he might not coming back to this room in near futures.

"Beam, are you still gonna pay for this apartment rental or...just left it empty for new tenant ? " Pring asked Beam.

"I will still going to pay for it... this house once give me everything. So I might come back here in futures... when i finally can sort out of my feeling. " Beam said and smile thinly.

Before Beam left his room...he left two thing behind and put it at study table. Forth's bracelet gear and his journey diary... he finally can write the last note at the last pages in that diary and put the bracelet on top of that last pages.

When you read this...I know its already too late for us. Still my confession...

1.) I have two plan... plan A to find a man who can take care of me in financially. Plan B...to worked as escort. All because of money

2) I found a man whose can take care of me...which is you Forth.

3) I lied to you and approached you.

4) I don't know how...but i think i began fall for you when i kiss you in my car after our first date.

5) Its no longer plan for me...on the second night we spend together. I know i don't care about my plan A anymore. I want you because i love you Forth. Because its you.

6) I still going with my Plan B. I lied to you...because i need money for survive.

7) I might betray you...or not. I have no memory about that night with those girls. I can't remember anything.

8) I love you...and always.

Goodbye Forth...

- Beam Baramee -

***

On that night, Beam finally move out and stay with Pring and auntie Jane. Pring once told Beam that sometime auntie Jane come over but most of the time only Pring live on that house that luckily have 3 bedroom, which locate not to far from the restaurant.

Beam can't sleep well at his new place...he tossed and turned around on his bed... still remember everything that Forth said to him.

Its over...

moving on...

Beam sighed.

Why did tonight felt so long... i need the light...even the humble sparrows would agree with me... Beam thought.

Friday, the beginning of February... Beam managed to get himself go to the colleges after Pring non stop nagged at him when he said he want to skip the classes. Moreover they do have Prof. Auntie class today so Beam too, don't have a choices to skip it.

At the campus, thing remains the same. Nothing much have changed, people keep talking like they know everything about Beam and Pring. Well what you need to do is just do what is right, what you want without care about what other said.

Meanwhile during lunch break, Beam sat at the wooden bench with table behind the lectures hall to enjoyed his lunch. While Pring still busy to get her foods. That when his senior approach Beam from behind, after he looked for Beam all around the Faculty, now finally he found Beam.