Chapter 17 A Sweet Dinner

Start from the beginning

"I know that if I said no, you would take care of my weapon anyway," I clarified releasing my grip from the weapon.

"I wouldn't do that. I would let you put it anyway then," proclaimed Lloyd to me.

"Oh yeah? Tell me when that day is and I'll remember it at least." I left Lloyd alone in the room we were in and went downstairs to the kitchen or teacher's lounge.

Went I entered, it seemed no one was there.

They must still be teaching

Opening the top of the fridge to grab ice, I saw so much food stacked in there. From frozen pizzas to the bacon I bought for them yesterday to use. As good as the food seemed, my ribs came first.

The ice was ice cold when I picked it up. The remaining warmth that was still lingering along my hand from Lloyd's disappeared when the frozen water touched my palm. I used my other hand to grab the towel that was hanging next to the fridge and dropped the ice in there.

As I wrapped the towel with the ice and I made my way to the couch laying down. Laying down on the couch even hurt me as much as the fall I toke.

I untied my f/c short kimono and threw it on the other side of the couch, it left me in my tight tank top. I lifted the tank top up to my bra viewing the bruises.

The bruises were all around my rib cage, from a dark blue and purple shade to a faint red picky type of color. My right side was the worst and hurt like it was happening all over again. Placing the ice on my right side, it was cold yet so relaxing for the pain.

"I should have iced them before I spared with him," I whispered as I moved the ice to the front of my rips.

After about five minutes, it got quite boring sitting there with on you. I did want to move around and do something entertaining but I was in a comfy position and soothing. It felt like my rips were fine and nothing had happened to them yet.

"Enjoying it?"

My eyes diverted to the blonde boy in the doorway, he changed from his green suit into a simple green tee and a pair of jeans.

"I wish I was. Sitting here gets so boring when you can't do anything," I swung my legs above the couch resting them there.

"You want me to get you anything?" he asks.

"No, just stay here and talk with me. If you want to at least," I ask wanting him to yet shrugging my shoulders showing that I didn't care if he stayed or go.

"I'll stay," he answers coming over and stopping in his tracks. "Where should I sit?"

I look at the couch, I was basically covering the entire sitting area that would be available. "Shoot. I forgot about that."

"Don't worry. I can sit on the floor-"

"No, you're not. I can move- ah..." When I tried to move my body up, I was struck with a pain in my ribs. Dropping everything and placing both hands on my side.

"Are you alright!?" Lloyd crouched down to looking over at me.

"It is fine, just moved the wrong way," I confessed a lie probably. Trying to move again, I had to stop because the pain was awful.

"It is okay if I stay down here."

"If you want to sit up here, do whatever to me to make that happen. Just don't move my upper body."

"I mean... there is I could do..."

Is he wanting me to rest my head on his lap? "If we are thinking the same thing. I don't mind."