Part 20

Zayn Malik is Living the Dream!

More park fireworks between Zayn and his green eyed lover. Just days after Zayn seemingly confirmed his new single is about his new boyfriend known as Harry Styles, the two were seen walking dogs in the park across from the animal shelter. Zayn even tweeted out later that night on behalf of the shelter.

zayn @zaynmalik

Today, I gave time and a donation to the Paws and Play Animal Shelter in LA. Have a part in doing good for animals by donating or adopting a pet at your local shelter today!

Zayn and Harry appeared to really enjoy themselves as they shared a quick kiss next to the fountain. They might even be in love already.

Cameras captured them returning to the shelter after their walk and it seems that one of their furry friends stole their hearts by the end of the day. They were seen leaving with a brand new puppy and Zayn tweeted a picture of her with a simple caption.

Elena.

Looks like the two love birds have already added someone new to the family. Maybe this could be pointing toward something long-term. Sorry boys and girls.

Harry laughs when he's finished reading the article. "I don't know how they found out my full name but that's quite something."

"Someone at the shelter probably told them. After all, you did sign papers when we adopted Elena."

Harry closes out of the article and sits his phone down. "Oh. Yeah. It's a posibility."

"You like it?"

"The article?" He shrugs, then walks into the kitchen. "I mean, yeah. They're saying good things. So..."

Zayn watches him carefully as he takes a glass from the cabinet and walks over to the refrigerator. "All good things."

"Well, except for the part where they said we're in love. That's a reach."

"Is it?"

Harry looks back at him. "Of course it is. We've only just started dating. How can we be in love?"

"Officially. We've only just started dating officially. But we've been around each other and we've been sleeping together since forever."

Harry turns from him, then takes juice from the refrigerator to pour it. "Not the same."

"I know it isn't exactly the same but I'm saying if one of us was in love with the other already, I wouldn't date it as too soon."

"You're talking about you?"

"If I were to say yes?"

"Then I wouldn't believe you."

"Why not?"

Harry puts the juice back in the refrigerator. "Because when you first came back, you said you didn't have those same feelings anymore. You said they went away."

He inhales and exhales deeply. That's true. He does remember saying that. But there was a reason for it. "What if I only said that because I was just being really, really cautious since I hadn't seen you in so long? What if I only said that because I wasn't sure about where we were gonna go from there?"

"You're just saying that."

"I'm not just saying that. It's the truth. You can never just stop loving someone right away. It takes a long time to rid those feelings and sometimes they never leave. Sometimes people just say they don't have those feelings anymore so they don't get hurt by the person they love."