Im sorry but I have moved on!

I was at my new boyfriend, Harry Styles, house and he suggested we went out to a movie or something.

"Babe, we really need to get out of the house! Why don't we go see a movie?"

Harry asked with his cute british accent. I could not disappoint him so I agreed.

"Yeah, sounds good!"

Once we got into his car his hair was kinda bugging me so I had to fix it.

"Better?"

He asked, I then looked at him surprised cause he never usually lets me play with his long cute curls unless im tugging on it in bed (You know what I mean *WINK WINK*)

"Much better!"

He then kissed my cheek and that made my heart beat real fast. We had been dating 2 months now after Patrick my ex Fiance cheated on me, and I am still not used to the kisses and sex it just makes me so much happier. Then we got to the movie theater and there were a lot of fans and cameras following us, mostly Harry, Harry kept on telling everyone to back away from me because they were asking who I was and other questions, I was used to this because this happened to me and Patrick a lot but only a couple recognized me. 

"HEY! Please back away from my girl! We are trying to get inside!"

He yelled softly trying not to sound mean and angry. Once we got inside the first thing I saw was a man with a little boy paying for movie tickets and popcorn and drinks, Harry then pulled me over to the counter and we were going to watch the new Bohemian Rhapsody movie.

"Ashley?"

I heard the man say, Harry then passed me the popcorn and drink, I then gave him a huge kiss on the lips. I then turned around to see Patrick standing in front of me.

"Oh sorry sir, babe c'mon!"

I didn't recognize him because he looked like he lost a lot of wait and he has a child. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I quickly turned around and Harry looked confused.

"Hey man! Get your hands of my girl, please!"

He said as he pulled me close.

"Oh sorry, uh Ashley, it's Patrick, Patrick Stump! You remember me?"

"Oh how could I ever forget! Babe please go get us a seat and I will be in very soon."

He then kissed me again like it was a sign for Patrick to know I was HIS property. Then he went inside the theater room. I then got really mad at Patrick.

"How could I ever forget about you! We were going to get married, you engaged to me and then you go cheat on me?"

He completely ignored what I just said and talked.

"So you are Harry Styles girlfriend aie?"

I then crossed my arms on my chest and leaned on the counter, there wasn't anyone behind us so we weren't holding up a que.

"I am HIS property Patrick, he loves me and he would never cheat on me! Now, what are you doing here?"

I raised my voice a little.

"Uh I am here with my son, Declan say hi."

His son said hi to me and looked down at him thinking that could of been our child but he had to go cheat on me, his mother was probably he one who Patrick cheated on me with.

"Um just so you know I just got divorced and I was so stupid for letting you go and cheating on you but I still love you Ash, I mean its clear your no single but maybe we could start again and I could be him? I could be the one kissing you like that again and claiming you as MY property even though I dont like the idea of that but you know. I love you Ash!"

I then laughed to myself and then looked confused.

"Haha, your joking right? I am in love with another man Patrick and I am not going to do what you did to me and cheat on him with you and Im sorry but I have moved on! Now would you excuse me I have a date to get back to!"

I then left him standing there and I sat next to Harry who was in the middle of a conversation with a girl.

"Hey babe, sorry I just ran into my ex and his son. What did I miss? Hi I am Ashley, Harry's girlfriend and you are?"

I held out my hand to shake the girls hand and I saw Harry blushing.

"Ash, babe, this is my ex girlfriend, I didn't know she was here but she is. Oh Sandy, this is my girlfriend Ashley, Ashley this is my EX girlfriend Sandy!"

I then smiled at her and she gave me a fake smile back then she gave Harry a little flirty smile witch made me mad. I then tugged on his shirt and pulled him over to stand up because I wasn't feeling well and I wanted to go.

"Bab- Harry? Where are you going?"

Sandy asked looking upset.

"I dont really feel well and he is my driver so I need him to take me back to our house!"

He then said bye to Sandy and on our way out we saw Patrick running after us.

"Ashley! Wait!"

"Mate! My girlfriend isn't feeling well and I need to take her home, please back off!"

Harry said, Patrick then frowned and Harry took my hand and took me home. Once we got home he took me up to our room and laid me in our bed and tucking me down.

"I am so sorry about today Harry!"

He then shook his head and laid down beside me and hugged me close.

"Ash, baby, he is just jealous and I understand because Sandy was trying to get back with me but your all I ever wanted and now that I have you I am never EVER gonna put you down. You dont look well, I will get you some panadol and water you need rest honey."

He said as he kissed my forehead. I then fell asleep after he left the room and after a while I felt him pull me close and spoon me.

"I love you Harry!"

I mumbled hal asleep.

"I love you too baby girl!"

He said as he leant over to kiss my lips, his hair flopped onto my face witch made me laugh.