I Dont Want Your Stupid Explanation Stump!

I just got home from work and I was walking up to mine and Patrick's house, I got out the key but then I realized that the door was slightly open witch concerned me a little. When I got inside I saw Patrick had left a mess in the lounge cause his shoes were in one place while the other was somewhere else then I heard moaning coming from upstairs. I put my bags down and saw that there was a coat that was not mine nor Patrick's then I realized what was going on upstairs, I didn't want to go up and see if he was doing what I think he was but I had too otherwise I would never know.

"Patrick? Honey im home!"

I yelled whilst stomping upstairs in my heels.

"Pat-"

I then walked into our bedroom and stood there in shock.

"Ash? Wh- what are you doing home so early?"

He asked getting up out OUR bed and rushing towards me.

"Dont you fucking dare! Dont even think about coming towards me. Who is she? Who the fuck is the woman In OUR bed Patrick!"

"Baby please let me explain."

I looked at him like he just committed a crime and I started to back away before I fell backwards in my work heels, Patrick carefully saved me and then tried to explain.

"Get your fucken filthy hands off of me! I dont want your stupid explanation Stump! Tell me is she better at sex than I? How long have you been with your mistress, Tell me! And Dont Fucken Lie to me!"

"Ashley please let me explain. I know I am a terrible Fiance I-I just I was mad at you for not telling me so I went to the bar and I-"

"What? Tell you what?"

"Ashley I found the pregnancy stick and I am most certainly not dumb!"

I looked at him ashamed and then I thought to myself that just because I did not tell him I was pregnant does not give him the rights to go off, get drunk and bring another lady home.

"Fuck you! I am leaving and I will raise this baby on my own if I have to!"

I said pointing at him. I didn't have time to go back into the bedroom where his mistress was so I just left.

"Please Ash, Baby! dont leave!"

He said as he pulled me back into his arms.

"I said dont fucking touch me you, you motherfucker!"

I then ran in the rain and as I got in my car I noticed that it wasn't starting. I got out of the car and slammed it shut! Patrick watched me walk down the street. He had tears in his eyes and I was crying as I walked away. The closest place I could go to was Pete's house because he only lived around the corner from us well Patrick.

"Ashley? Come in please your soaking!"

Pete said as he saw me outside.

"Hey! What's wrong? Did you and Patrick have a fight?"

"Pete! We had more than just a fight."

He looked at me confused.

"W-What do you mean."

"I got home from work to see Patrick with another girl and, and"

I could not keep myself together so I just ran and gave him a massive hug because I knew he would always be here for me. He then took me to his guest bedroom and he took my wet clothes and gave me his dressing gown to sleep in. In the morning I heard Pete talking to someone but then I heard him just singing to the radio which was The Light Behind Your Eyes by MCR!