He Is My New Neighbor

"Ashley! PLEASE turn that music down its far too loud and we have a new neighbor settling in to his house and your room is right across from his, just turn it down please!"

My younger sister said as she banged on my door. I turned it down a little and as I was turning down Fall Out Boy Take This To Your Grave, I looked over and out the window to see a man on his guitar on his bed facing the wall, he was wearing a grey Fedora and he had really nice brown-blonde ish hair. 

"Hey new neighbor!"

I said as I waved to the back of his head, he turned around and I stood there in shock with my mouth open and my eyes full of tears.

"Uhh Hi!, You alright there? I heard you listening to Fall Out Boy you like my band huh?"

"Holy Smokes!"

I said to myself under my breath because that is something Patrick would say.

"Ha ha! That's what I say uhh Patrick Stump nice to meet ya!"

"Oh uh um"

I could not keep myself together so I just shuffled around the room and then shook my head pretending this was all a dream but then I opened my eyes and he was looking at me concerned and asking if I was alright. I quickly ran out of my room and ran outside with my robe on because it was morning and I was still in my pjs, I ran outside and knocked on Patricks door.

"Why hello cutie!, I thought I had scared you so bad hah are you alright?"

"Um yeah Im so sorry I just I- I am a huge fan ever since 2001. I have been to all your concerts and I really cant wait for your SP one in a couple of weeks omg I am so sorry about the band but yeah. Sorry I am Ashley-Rose but if you want you can call me Ash or Ashley so nice to meet you so you live here all by yourself?"

He just laughed and nodded and then he held out his arms for me to hug him so I did and then I almost collapsed because of my fangirl inside.

"Uhh I am sorry I was peeping through your window before and I noticed you have many posters of me and the band and some SP posters. You must be like the BIGGEST fan cause I have never seen this much of a fangirl ha. Uhh do you want to come inside?"

"Oh uhh yes I am the BIGGEST fangirl out there oml, uhh no unfortunately I have to help my little sister with her homework."

"Why is your parents not home?"

I looked at him and then down to my feet with tears in my eyes.

"They uhh, they are passed now uhh because of me."

I just started to cry and he looked at me confused and gave me another hug.

"What do you mean because of you? What did you do? Should I be scared of you?!"

"No!, Mr. Stump they killed themselves when I was 11 because of my depression and my sister was only 2 and they didn't know how to care for me and Allie so they left the world right in front of me while Allie was sleeping."

I then bursted into tears and he stroked my hair and rubbed my back.

"Ashley I, I am so sorry like that must have been so hard for you and you probably have to lie to your sister so she doesn't know? Hey call me in the morning by shouting through the window or at anytime I am here if you need to talk."

I just nodded and waved goodbye then ran back inside to help Allie.

"Ashley PLEASEEEEE! can we go over and see Ollie?"

"Who is Ollie?"

"Mr. Stumps dog. I heard he is adorable and maybe you could talk to him because you always look so sad and you never talk to me so talk to Mr. Stump!"