The Most Perfect Stranger!

"Ashley-Rose Grace Wentz! HURRY THE FUCK UP or I am not taking you to meet the guys!"

My big brother Peter yelled from outside.

"I'M COMING PETER!!!"

I grabbed my purse and put in a Tampon, A small crop top easy to fit in my bag and some high waisted short shorts just in case, My phone charger, My lipstick and mascara........ Well basically my whole makeup bag and one more Tampon.

"Ashley! You do realize we ain't staying the night at Andy's right?"

"I know Pete I just have a feeling this is it, one day this week I will get my period again because I haven't gotten it-"

"Ok, Ok! Shh I really don't need to know about your lady problems unless your pregnant or something!"

I just looked at him confused and got in the passenger seat.

"Well.... We have arrived at our destination babe!"

"Shut up noob!"

I playfully hit him and we both laugh then he opens my door and leads me to the front porch of Andrew's house. Pete then knocks on the door.

"Who is it?"

Someone from the inside asked.

"It's the Pete-ZA boiiiiiiii!"

I then laughed and heard the door knob twist and open.

"Pete's here with a girl everyone!"

The guy with a beard yells, I blush and Pete leads me inside.

"Uh, sorry I am Andy and over there is Joe and the guy holding pizza in his mouth and looking like a lost puppy? Oh thats Patrick."

Andy, what a nice name.

"Oh, sorry my name is Ashley-Rose. Ashley for short so you HAVE to call me Ashley or Ash because Ashley-Rose is sooo annoying."

I sigh, I then look at Patrick who looks so FUCKEN adorable with pizza almost falling out of his mouth and his eyes glued onto me. Am I falling in love again? I ask myself. Then they come over and give me a hug.

"OWW! What the fuck?"

Joe asked as he pulled away. I then looked down to see my shirt my fucken white shirt covered in blood then I quickly cover it.

"Uh, Andy? Can I please use your bathroom?"

"Yes. It is upstairs to the left."

"Thanks!"

I quickly ran into the bathroom and pulled up my shirt. My belly button piercing Oh SHIT! When Joe hugged me it must have caught onto something and pulled on it or stabbed him that's is why he said ow.

"Shit, shit, shit, SHIT!!!"

"Ashley? You ok?"

"Patrick?"

Patrick opened the door and saw me bleeding.

"Yeah. I just have to fix this, uhh so you sing right patrick?"

I asked trying to start a convo so it wasn't awkward.

"Yeah I do want to hear?"

I then looked at him and smiled and nodded.

"Ok this song is called 'Pavlove'"

He said getting Andy's guitar out from the studio.

"'Something make my chest stir
Something make my head blur I'm not ready for a handshake with death, no I'm just such a happy mess, whoa'"