YOUTUBE

I was thinking of what kinda video I want to make today. It then hit me, a challenge! But not just by myself OH NO NO NO! But with Patrick.

"Hey, Hon?"

I yell, I dont know why but he has been so protective and worried about me these days so he runs into the room, actually RUNS for the first time like EVER.

"W-what happened, baby are you alright?"

He says trying to catch his breath. I just giggle to myself and stand up and walk towards him he giving me a confused but scared look.

"Babe, you know after the pregnancy scare the Dr said no sex for a while!"

I then laugh at him and kiss his lips before pulling away.

"Patrick, that is NOT what I want right now well it does sound kind of great, carrying on! I want to know if you want to be in my youtube video?"

"Oh."

Is all he could get out, he then smiled at me and walked more into the room.

"HEY!"

I yell playfully, he then looks back at me confused.

"1 you have not been invited inside my office yet and 2 were doing this in the kitchen."

I playfully say patting my knees and talking to him like he was a dog.

"C'mon baby! C'mon!"

"Hey! I am not a dog!"

He says between laughs and I walk out before him to lead him into the kitchen.

"Ok so I am already, what do you want me to do?"

He asks as he sits on top on the bench stools patting his lap once. I then set up the camera onto the tripod then get out some bags my sister picked out for this challenge called What Is In My Mouth challenge.

"W-what are we doing with those baby girl?"

He asks, I then grab my 2 favourite sleep masks and give one to him then put the bags on the bench behind us.

"Ok so! This game is called what is in my mouth challenge and Ella-Rose has picked out all the foods or items so neither of us know what is inside and I will give you the rest of the instructions once we are rolling alright?"

He then nods and smirks at me, I just roll my eyes and get off of the stool to turn the camera on.

"Hey guys! Its Ashley-Rose here and today I have a very VERY special guest for todays video. In my last video you all asked me about my boyfriend and this morning I was thinking of a video to make and I thought why not bring my lovely boyfriend into my video? Would you like to introduce yourself babe?"

I then looked at him and he smiles at me then at the camera like he is a natural at this. Then he does his famous wave witch drives me insane but for my viewers I keep a cool face.

"Hello internet! My name is Patrick and I happily accepted to be in this video!"

"Alright sweet. So today we are doing the What Is In My Mouth challenge and my sister, yes I have a sister WOW hehe, she went and got some edible items and put them inside of these 2 brown bags and we have no clue what she has put inside. So Patrick please get the brown bag that has the A on it and place it into your lap and do not peak!"

I say pointing to the one with the big sharpy A on it. He grabs the A bag and places it into is lap not looking inside.

"Now would you do the honours of putting my sleep mask on my face so I cant see?"