I Love You Chicago!

I was just sitting on my bed studying for tomorrow's exam. I had my ear plugs in and I was listening to City In A Garden by FOB and I started to sing.

"Take me home, Take me home."

But what I didn't know is that my boyfriend was just standing there listening to me sing. I never sing around him because he is the singer in our relationship and I dont want to the spotlight from him.

"Wow!"

He said as he walked in. I didn't hear him but then he came and sat next to me. He started to kiss my temples and my face, I then pulled out my ear plugs and looked at him confused.

"Hi there! Can I help you?"

I asked teasingly.

"Mhm!"

He mumbled in my ear.

"Again!"

"What?"

"Sing it again!"

I then blushed because I didn't know he was listening but then I just shook my head.

"Come on baby! Please?"

I then sighed and started singing again

"Take me home, Take me home. You make me feel some summer fling, You know that I know that I owe you everything, I love you Chicago."

He then moved my laptop and placed himself on top of me in replacement, kissing me, making me giggle.

"Patrick I have to study! I have a exam tomorrow and if you make me get a low grade, My goodness your in a lot of trouble young man!"

He then laughed at me and then I finally gave in and took off my shirt and his pants, he did the same to me and we made out for longer than I wanted to but I did not regret it. I then sighed when I felt him nuzzling up to my chin after that make out session he had fallen asleep very happy. I just stared up to the ceiling and smiled.

"I love you Chicago!"