You need him I could be him. Where Is Your Boy Tonight?

Patrick's P.O.V

I was really excited because the next contestant was singing one of my songs and apparently she loves me so much and she is like my biggest fan so I really am excited to hear her sing.

"Ok uhh Ashley-Rose Howell is next up?"

"Oooo I love her name Ashley-Rose Howell what a beauty, you excited to hear her sing one of your songs Mr. Stump?"

One of the other judges asked.

"Yes! But I dont know which one its going to be!"

I said as I fixed my fedora, Ashley then walked out onto the stage. she had very, VERY long black hair, she was probably like two inches smaller than me because she was very tall but just smaller than me. She was wearing a "Take This To Your Grave" Shirt with black skinny jeans and some converses the same colour as the blueish greenish colour on the TTTYG shirt. She was also wearing a fedora which looked a lot like mine, it probably was the same as mine knowing her, she had a lot of eye liner on which made me laugh because her face kinda looked like a female version of 2005 Pete Wentz. She was a VERY beautiful girl, she looked like she was about one or two years younger than me or she could be the same age as me ya never know.

"HOLY SMOKES! Hi uhh I am Ashley-Rose and I am the BIGGEST Patrick Stump / Fall Out Boy Fan omg!"

"Hi Ashley-Rose! It is so nice to meet you uhh how old are you and where are you from?"

"Oh Hello Mr. Stump its such a pleasure to meet you, uh sorry Im sweating I think im just really nervous, sorry I am dyslexic so its really hard for me to function at things like this while im staring at my biggest inspiration, uhh I am turning 22 in two days. Oh I am also from Chicago Illinois.

"Wow! That is absolutely amazing! Ok what Fall Out Boy song will you be singing for us tonight Ashley-Rose?"

I asked. This Ashley girl is so interesting, she is dyslexic witch is a big thing that she can handle. And did I mention she was absolutely Beautiful? Well she is. Oh and she is also from the same city as me.

"Uhh I will be singing "Grand Theft Autumn / Where Is Your Boy" because it is one of my favourite TTTYG songs and it is just so lovely."

"Whoa! That is amazing, I really love that song as well!"

One of the judges pointed out, they said that she looked a lot like me and I just laughed and kinda blushed.

"Ok Amazing take it away Ashley-Rose!"

~~~~

Ashley's P.O.V

I had just finished singing "Where Is Your Boy" and everyone was clapping and standing on their feet. I felt amazing, I was so happy to see everyone clapping for me and Mr. Stump was also standing up and clapping for me as loud and hard as everyone else. I could feel tears running down my face and then I regretted wearing this much eyeliner.

"Thank you so much!"

I said into the microphone.

"Uh Ashley-Rose would you like a hug?"

Patrick asked, my face then lit up and a quickly nodded. He got up and fixed his fedora once more. He then came over onto the stage and gave me a bone crushing hug, I really didn't want to let go and neither did he it felt like. He then picked up my fedora and placed his one on my head and my one on his head. His was a perfect fit for my head but the one on his head looked just a tiny bit small witch he couldn't care less about, as he was walking down the stairs back to his seat he mouthed the words "Keep it!" I then took it off and hugged it close then plopped it back onto my head.