engaged to a cheater.

I was at work on my break and I was messaging Patrick, my fiance, he asked me to marry him this morning and I was so happy but then I hadn't heard from him since.

"Baby? Patrick WHY aren't you answering my messages or my calls?  I am starting to worry now."

I then heard the work phone ring and I was about to get it before my boss did. My boss was really nice to me and she would always tell me the new gossips and shit.

"Hello welcome to health and beauty masile. Sandra Riley speaking how may I help You?"

"Hi this is Lucy sorry to ask but is Ashley there?"

"Yes she is. Would you like me to give her the phone so you can talk to her?"

"No thank you but could you give her a message for me?"

"Yes sure hang on let me get a pen and paper."

I saw her get up and walk towards me. She smiled at me and reached over me to get a piece of paper and a pen. She then saw I didn't look happy and pouted at me.

"Everything alright Ash?"

I then nodded my head and went back to looking at my phone.

"Sorry. I am back now what was that message?"

"Ok. Patrick Stump will be moving out and in with Lucy because he is the father to her child."

I then looked up and saw my bosses face all in confusion. Then she got up and left the room for a moment.

"You do realize that Ashley is his fiance right?"

"Excuse me? He is my boyfriend and he recently got me pregnant. Patrick told me to call Ashley because I thought they were good friends. Omg wtf? You have to be kidding right?"

They carried on talking and Sandra put the phone on the hook and stormed into the room.

"Ashley? Honey I have a message from Lucy."

She passed me the letter and I laughed.

"This is a joke right? Patrick just proposed to me this morning you have got to be fucking with me right?"

I asked tearing up. Sandra then shook her head and stated crying as well. She then told me to go to Patrick and tell him he isn't  worth it then message her if I needed someone to talk to. I then thanked her and left to our house.

"Hey Baby! I missed you so much today. I can't wait to marry you and have your children!"

"Mhm. I missed you too my lovely fiance. How was work? Want me to massage your shoulders while you relax?"

He asked. I had to go with it until I was certain that this was real.

"Sure thanks babe. And while your at it you can tell me how your day went and what you Did!"

He then wrapped his arms around my waist and I moved away because of the thought that he had sex with another lady AND got her pregnant. I then thought about it and maybe if I was pregnant he wouldn't leave me.