The Great Forest Of Suibom

"Alex! Alex, get up! We need to get out of here!" Cairry said, pulling Alex to his feet. But he was frozen, staring at the ground. "Peter!" She called. Peter ran over and picked up Alex, holding him in his arm like a baby, his other hand was covering the flower over his eye. "Alex?" Cairry asked, waving her hand in front of his face. He didn't respond. "Oh no..." She whispered.

"What's up with Alex?" George asked, leaving Dani's side.

"He's just shocked. He'll go back to normal soon." Izayay said, getting up.

"Peter?" Emma said, acknowledging the blood surrounding his hand. He looked down at his friends. She slowly took his hand, and uncovered where the flower was. The flower was missing most of its petals, a ring of blood around his eye-socket. "Peter! Are you alright?" Emma asked. Peter's face turned from sorrow to serious. He nodded, trying to ignore the pain in his 'eye'. Emma shook her head. "Peter, it doesn't look like you're okay. We'll get you back home and fix up your 'eye'." She turned to Izayay. "Izayay, which way back home?"

Izayay lead the way through the forest, Emma and Peter were carrying Alex, Rose-ann, George, and Joey were in a line between Dani and Cairry. Alex started mumbling things like, "Bella, please." and "I should have done something."

"Izayay, how much longer?" Emma asked, looking down at the poor cheetah. The sun had completely set by now, the moon was in the sky along with several stars. The Great Forest of Suibom was getting darker and darker.

Izayay looked around. "Um...about...uh..." He stammered, clearly confused.

"Don't tell me we're lost!" Rose-ann called from the rear.

"Izayay?" Emma asked.

"I...guess...we went a little...too deep into the forest." Izayay said quietly, half hoping none of his companions heard him. It was silent for a moment, before the younger kids burst into a panic.

"You mean we're lost!?" George yelled.

"W-what are we gonna d-do?" Joey cried.

"Are you kidding me!?" Rose-ann cried.

"Hey! Hey! Nobody panic just yet, okay? Izayay, can you maybe retrace our steps, or is that not possible?" Dani asked, doing her best to calm down the younger ones.

"I already retraced our steps, and we got here." Izayay said, pointing to an upcoming dirt road.

"Wait, that's a road, right?" Cairry asked. "Do you think it could lead us back to town?"

"Not possible. If there was a huge dirt road here for people to use, why would so many people go missing in this forest?" Izayay wondered.

Dani, being the brave one since Alex was in his little 'state', stepped out onto the dirt road. "It seems pretty fine!" She called to the group, doing little hops on the road.

Izayay mentally face palmed, stepping out onto the road. "I'm not saying that the actual road is dangerous, I'm saying, what lies ahead could be deadly. Who knows what's on the other side?" He explained to Dani. The rest of the crew followed onto the road.

"Do you think we should follow it? At least, until the sun comes back up? Who knows what's in the forest?" Cairry suggested.

"I guess you have a point. But, we're not leaving the ro-" Izayay was cut off by his sister running up the dirt road.

"Izayay, what's this?" Rose-ann asked, picking up the object.

"Rose-ann, what are you....doing?" He said, catching up to his sister. She was holding a bag, inside was a collection of fruits and pastries. On the bag, they read, Dalton.

Rose-ann's ears drooped, as did Izayay's. "I think this is the bag that he took with him on the day he disappeared." He said, putting a hand on his sister's shoulder. She was shuddering, tears ready to flow.

After some comfort from her brother, Rose-ann helped Izayay divide the food. It was quite a lot. Everyone got either one fruit or one pastry. None of them knew how long they would be trapped out there, so they all agreed to the food adjustments. "Should we m-make a fire?" Joey asked.

"No! Who knows what's out there!?" Izayay said quickly and quietly, looking around, as if something was looking at them through the trees of the forest.

"Well, what're we gonna do for warmth?" George asked, slightly shivering.

"I...um..." Izayay said, stumped.

"Don't worry! I got it!" Emma said. She rubbed her hands together, going faster and faster. Her friends watched, wondering what on Suibom she was doing. A spark flew from her hand to her nose. She glowed a bit before going back to normal.

"What did t-that do?" Joey asked, confused.

"This!" Emma said, bringing the young kangaroo into a hug."

"Wow! You're warm! Like a-a blanket!" He stuttered, hugging back.

"Really?" George asked, touching Emma's arm. "Wowza! You're right, Joey!" He immediately snuggled up Emma's side. Rose-ann did too.

"I can be your pillow tonight, guys!" Emma said, taking off her jacket. She laid on the ground and put her arms around the kids. Peter set Alex down beside George, then laid down next to Joey. Cairry squeezed in with Dani next to Rose-ann. Izayay awkwardly positioned himself, laying his head on Emma's stomach. She was radiating heat. "Night, everyone." Emma said, closing her eyes.

Izayay blushed. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Rose-ann whispered to him. He blushed even harder.

"Shut up and sleep!" Izayay whispered back to his sister. She rolled her eyes, then closed them. He sighed, looking up at the sky. The trees surrounded the road, so he got a clear view of the sky. The night was beautiful that night. More and more stars showed up to join the others.

He tensed up when a hand touch his forehead. "Man, you really need to chill, Izayay." Emma whispered to him. He immediately relaxed when he realized it was just her. "Don't worry, Izayay. I'm sure we'll get out of here. And...I promise to help you and Rose-ann get your brother back from the Master." Izayay laid there.

"Thank you." Izayay whispered.

"You'd do the same for me if I had a sibling."