Present Day

"Alex! Alex, I swear to everything that is holy, get down!" Cairry screamed. Right now, the group was together. Cairry, Alex, Izayay, Peter, Dani, Ferris, and Emma. She had learned to make friends by herself over the course of 8 years. Now, she was in highschool with the Losers. Who are the losers, you might ask? Well, they're the ones we're talking about right now.

Alex was a cheetah, a very cocky one. He didn't like being bossed around, nor did he like actually doing what people told him to. He was the class clown, and a very crazy one at that. But, he was a good friend. He was one of those kids, if you got them alone-just you and him-you find out he just does it for the sake of making people laugh. He had a huge head of orange curly hair, his yellow fur was dotted with black spots, and Cairry liked to think his purple eyes shined in the light of the sun. He wore a red bandanna around his neck.

Cairry was a butterfly. She was the bossy type. Not too bossy, but she was definitely the 'mom' of the group-calling them out if they did something stupid,- overly cautious, that sort of stuff. She was also incredibly caring, hence her name, Cairry. She had a flower garden at her house and decided she was going to be a florist. She usually wore a pink and purple dress with yellow tufts at the end of the short sleeves. Her light pink hair shined with her magenta eyes. She was also the youngest in the group, being thirteen, while the rest of the friends were about fourteen to fifteen.

Dani was a cat. Her best friend being Cairry, she was also a caring, but she was more sarcastic and harsh then Cairry. She had long purple hair that would drag across the ground if it weren't put in a braid. She was the artist of the group. She loved painting pictures from landscape to manga. She also liked to write, but she didn't do it as much as her art. She wore a small pink short sleeve jacket over her purple shirt with a red heart. She wore a long light pink skirt that almost touched the ground. Her yellow eyes were quick and could spot things easily. But, she wasn't perfect when it came to her vision, she was just better than most of the friends.

Peter was a panther. He was also a mute. He didn't speak, and if he did, it came in grunts and sighs. He didn't say any actual words. He also had a green eye-patch, only his friends knew how he got it. But, despite being mute, he was very mature for his age...most of the time. He would have his moments where he would act like a mature adult, even though he was just fifteen, and he would also have his childish moments. He would usually wear his green soccer uniform, a big number 'eight' on the front and back. Even though his uniform said he was number eight, his friends would say he was number one. He had soft jet black fur and a pink eye.

Izayay was a bunny. He was the smart one of the group. He liked his science class, he would love it if Alex wasn't his partner in that class. He wore little orange glasses he learned to balance on his nose. He was also the nervous one and was overly cautious about...everything. He had blue fur with yellow highlights around the ears and tail. He also had a yellow tuft of fur on his forehead. He wore a lab coat all the time. Not even his friends knew why. And he had orange eyes.

Ferris was a wolf. He liked to say he was the 'Average Joe'. In this case, the 'Average Ferris'. He was really the emotional support of the group. He would help any of them if they were feeling down or just needed to talk to someone. He didn't wear a shirt, but he usually wore a brown trench coat with camouflage sweatpants. He had baby blue eyes and didn't wear shoes. His orange fur was silky, and he only let one person touch it, that person was himself.

Emma had her brown hair down, falling down her back. She wore a white and orange golf hat, which was a gift from Dani. Her white and orange striped scarf was always around her neck, even on a hot day. She also always wore her orange jacket and blue sweatpants. She had her usual red and white shoes.

"You can't stop me, Cairry!" Alex yelled back. Right now, he was standing on top of a building, all of his friends were at the bottom. It was a tall building, but it was the same one that he ran off of every. Single. Day. They would usually turn up late to school because of it, but lucky for them, today was Friday. So, nobody really understood why Cairry would make it such a big deal, even though he's done it at least a million times. Probably because everyone knew she secretly like Alex, well, except Alex. "I'm gonna do it!" He yelled. Cairry covered her eyes while everyone else watched. He did a small hop off the building, but he started running on it. Like he was running down it. He was a yellow and black dotted blur at this point. He soon landed on the ground safely and tapped Cairry's shoulder, to which she slapped his hand.