Taken

Emma's eyes slowly opened and stared at the ceiling. Her vision was slightly blurry, so she rubbed her eyes. But nothing happened. Then she looked at her alarm clock, which hadn't gone off, it was 6:20. Weird, she never woke up at the crack of dawn, especially on a Saturday. She sat up and kicked off the blankets. She strolled over to her closet and picked out some clothes. Her clothes from last night were soaked with blood and torn. When she changed, she also grabbed her classic orange and white jacket. When she went to pull her hair out of her jacket, she felt nothing. She was confused at first and reached for her hair, but she grasped nothing. Then, she was filled with panic. "No...No! NO!" She ran out of her room, down the hallway, and into the bathroom. What she saw in the mirror scared her half to death.

Her hair had been cut above her shoulders. She rung her fingers through her hair. She ran back into her room and saw the pair of scissors on her nightstand. "No!" She cried again. She ran down the hall to the Master's bedroom. "Master!" She burst through the door, he wasn't there. "Master!" She called as she ran through the house. She burst through the front door. "Master!" There was still no response. "Master, where are you?" She called.

After no answers, she left her house and ventured out to other streets with other houses. "Master!" She called. She passed Izayay's place and his sister poked her head out of her bedroom window. Rose-ann was a small blue bunny. Her day clothes consisted of a red sweater with one stripe wrapping around and a brown and white skirt with her red boots. Her silver eyes shined in the moonlight at night.

"Emma? What are you doing? The sun isn't even fully up yet!" Rose-ann asked.

"He's gone!" Emma said more to herself then to anyone else. "He's left!"

Inside his house, Izayay was already up, cooking breakfast for his sister. He heard Rose-ann talking to someone, but he couldn't make out what they were saying. A few moments later, his sister ran down the stairs in her dark blue nightgown. "Izayay, your girlfriend is outside looking for someone." Izayay blushed.

"She's not my girlfriend." Izayay said quietly, then thinking about what else she had said. "Who was she looking for?"

"Someone called the 'Master'. Apparently, he's gone, whoever he is." His sister said, sitting at the table. Izayay almost dropped the eggs he was cracking. The Master? Emma hadn't talked about him for years. He was just an imaginary friend, right? Maybe she just had a bad dream. "Oh, and you should check out her new haircut, you might like it." She said, wiggling her eyebrows. Izayay stopped what he was doing and looked outside the window. He couldn't see Emma anywhere, she had left already.

"She's gone."

"What a pity."

"And, why do you care?"

"Because I know you care."

Izayay was kinda surprised. Usually, his sister would constantly tease him about everything he did or liked. And he just dealt with it every time she did it. He sighed and his eyes started glowing, making the room slightly colder, his hands turned icy and snowflakes floated around his arms. That was him, he had the ice power. Everyone in their little group of friends had that kind of power that came out when they would lash out. Emma's was fire. Peter's was nature. Ferris' was earth. Cairry's was life. Dani's was creativity. And Alex's was lightning.

At that moment, he wasn't lashing out because of feeling too much anger, or sadness. You could lash out in a good way, like joy or excitement. He was lashing out because he was uncertain. Sometimes, it would overpower his mind when he couldn't make a choice. "Yeah know, it seemed like she really was freaking out about this 'Master' or something. I personally think you should go and help her find what she's looking for." Rose-ann said. She really meant it.