Twelve

"Oh my god." Wolf said in shock.

"What happened?" I asked with confusion.

"You fainted from being shocked." He explained.

Wolf helped me got up and we went out the door. "Why we're going out?" I asked confused again. "You and me are going to Katri's house!" He exclaimed with energy.

My mind is still catching up and I'm still so slow. 15 minutes later, we arrived at her house. Wolf knocked on her door. No answer. He knocked again, loudly. The door opened and a women peeked.

"Yes?" She asked.

"We're looking for Katri." Wolf requested.

"Umm, I'm afraid I can't do that it's against the rules."

"But, can you get her here?"

"Well, if I do that it's probably gonna get me in trouble."

"Can we come in still?"

The woman walks away and called Katri to come to the door. I was expecting a bickering talk between us and that's why I hate her often. There's no way me and this girl will have this "natural" talk will be possible. Katri showed up.

"What do you want?" She asked looking annoyed.

"Katri, please come to my house, I've got a favor for you." Wolf requested.

"Dude, against rules, duh!" She scoffed.

"Come on." He urged grabbing her arm.

I stepped back as Katri resisted and tried to let go of him. I watched as she gave up and her body limped. Her face became annoyed and says the "whatever" feeling. I stood there in confusion as her mother came out.

"Kat? Kat?!"

"Ma'am, this person isn't bad, just a bit loose."

"Is Kat gonna be okay?!"

"Yes, she's gonna be okay, sorry for the misunderstanding!"

The mother went inside.

"Hold on, take this,"

"What's this?"

"Just something for Kat."

She gave me a bag. I gave her a nod and she went inside. The door shuts. A wolf whistle went in my ear and Wolf was in the distance of me. He gave me a signal and sprinted to him.