Nine

My eyes were wet with fear and emotion.

"Are you okay?!" I yelled in agony.

He didn't respond. Wolf stomped out my room in his drunken walk. He hit his head on the door, it was open. He fell on the floor. Harder than I expected. The door creaked back closed, supposedly that property I've been living in was 3 years old. It was a bit dusty, but it's decent quality. I watched myself cutting the wrong wire a few days ago, it angered me a bit, but he didn't get angry at me. This day is different. The very first time a due day was mandatory to us. Stress, confusion, equals my feelings now.

I hear more shattering of glass. Is every window broken? No, every window in here spawn a new one automatically, new tech can be weird sometimes. I looked around for anything to comfort me quickly and saw a hole, not just one, 5 of them I caught in my peripheral vision.

"Wolf! Get down here now! Or I'll kill you somehow!" I yelled. He ran to my door and went in my room. He saw the 5 holes in the wall behind me.

"What? I'm trying to release my anger.". I pointed to the holes.

"Oh, those holes? It's just a weird tradition of mine." he explained. Wolf pulls out a throwing knife and threw it at the wall next to a hole. I fell down my bed in fear.

"Hey, you shouldn't cry or be scared you know!" as Wolf scolded me.

I uncurled my ball of fright.

"Huh? Why?" I asked feeling so puzzled.

He reached my hand and dragged me to his big library for the 5th time this week. I can barely see the books up the shelves, like a spiral staircase somehow. I remain unconscious and slept as books thud on the floor along with stacks of papers also. My brain took a while to process what the heck happened to me. I saw the stacks of papers and rare books he had.

"Those are books. Your books. And your papers. Are yours." he said. Wolf grabbed my hand and stood up.

"Oh wow, what's this?!" I asked, being astonished.

"Documents of Alpha." he replied.