"Alexzander you will awaken your rage and I will take over and kill everyone you love." Said the flames.

"not if I stop you you damn bastard." Alex yelled and the flames went away.

"Alexzander what is going on." The girls asked and Alex sighed.

"nothing let's go to the school Rias you had something that your peerage has to do so let's go." He said and they all left.

"what are we doing here I thought the pool was the student council job." Issei asked as they stood in front of the school pool.

"yes normally the student council will do it but ever since the fight at the school I have decided that I'd help them out a little bit and take one thing off of their back. Besides when we're done cleaning it we can swim in it all we want." Rias told them and they nodded there heads.

"raise your hands high if you want to clean a pool." Issei yelled.

"raise your hands high if you're disgusting pervert." Koneko said and they all got to work on the pool. It took over 30 minutes to clean the damn thing and issei arm acted up akeno sucked the power out of his finger.

"ale-can how do I look." Alex opens his eyes and saw Rias in a sexy outfit.

Alex Walked up to here and pulled here close by here ass and he locked eyes with Rias blue-green eyes met Alex's  

"oh rias how badly you make me want to tale you right here and now." He said and moved a hand away from here ass and groped here left breast making here moan. Rias hand went down and on his pants

"ohhh is the almighty Omni god prince turned on by this little princesse?" She said and Alex sat back down and she jumped into the water and was swinging.

"ohhh ale-can how do I look?" Akeno asked and Alex likes what he saw. 

"ok if you girls are trying to get me to fuck you then it's really working

"ok if you girls are trying to get me to fuck you then it's really working." He said and pulled akeno by here ass and kissed her. He penetrated here mouth with his tongue. Akeno went cross eyed when he did this as he stoped the kiss.