"Riley" I heard someone say as something grips my shoulder and I jump awake in surprise. "Woah, um , okay then" Luca chuckled and smiled as I looked at him wide eyed then made my head fall back into the pillow again. 

"You scared me" I said, still croaky. Jeez, I need some water. 

Luca winced at the sound of my dry voice. "Sorry, Riley, you aren't aloud water just yet" he told me and I huffed. "Fine, but drink any in here and i'll attack you" I said then smiled.

"Back to your normal self then Riley" he smiled and then sighed and rested his head on my shoulder.

"You look like you need to go home" I told him and he lifted his head up. 

"Nope, perfectly fine" he said with one eye open. Just then someone walked in and I glared at the plastic blob in my view. Seriously i'm not in a comma I don't need this thing. If i find out it is one of these guys being over cautious i'm going to kill something, probably them. That goes for the no water issue as well.

Chance came into view looking much fresher and rested, he put his hand on Luca's shoulder and he jumped, having not been aware enough to notice him come in. 

"Luca, I advise you go home, i'll look after Riley now" Chance told him and he glared at him for just a split second before sighing and getting up.

"I suppose I should, goodbye Riley" he said and turned to me, I gave him a warm smile then watched  him slowly walk out of the room. 

"I don't know why he had to glare at me but at least he's gone" Chance said, as he now sat next to me with a confused expression. "Fatigue makes you grouchy" I smiled and he smirked.

"You got that right, I don't glare at people when i'm grouchy though" he huffed and I chuckled. 

Okay that hurt..

"You don't seem as angry as you were yesterday" Chance smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, sorry about that" I said and he smiled while shaking his head. 

My arm hurt again and I huffed as I started to feel drowsy, so it does it by itself does it? Damn, no one to blame then.

I closed my eyes and felt warm lips on my forehead before falling back to sleep. 

He just kissed my forehead, am I seriously a baby in there eyes, or a rabbit, you know, petting a rabbit and kissing its head, like seriously, this is mental bullying.

---

"Don't you dare" I heard a different voice say and another huff. "But I haven't seen him in ages" I guessed that to be Alex and decided to pretend i was still asleep, not fancying being squished by someone. 

"Guys, please be quiet" I heard a tired Chance mutter to them next to me. "Exactly, Alex, I will take you out of here if you do anything loud or hyper" I now recognized the voice to be Aaron warned him. 

"Failure, Alex" I heard Nate smirk. Just how many people are in here?

"I think he's awake, you know, cause that thing connected to his head is going wild" Nate commented and I cursed. Chance chuckled as I opened my eyes. 

"Riley!!" Alex shouted and  I winced from the sudden loudness.
"Alex" Chance hissed at him in annoyance and he looked to the floor guiltily.

"Sorry, we didn't wake him up did we?" he said to me then asked Chance.

"It was time to wake him up anyway" he sighed and then smiled at me. 

Are they letting me not use my sore voice or treating me like a mental patient? hard to tell.