"YOU DID THIS!" My head flicks into the direction of Cato, where he's yelling at Uriah, his hands on the collar of his shirt.

Cato's yelling a bunch of cuss words.

"Cato, let him go." I say, and Cato holds his position, choking Uriah.

"No. He did this." Cato argues, and he grips Uriah's shirt so hard that his knuckles turn white.

"Let it go Cato." Marvel says, his voice calm. "Shut it Marvel, or I'll kill you next."

Cato grabs his neck, and Marvel turns, so he's covering my view.

I hear a crack and Uriah's body is thrown onto the ground, his body limp.

I whimper, and Marvel hugs me. Cato faces me, with a wild look in his eye. His face softens, but I turn away.

_______

AN HOUR LATER

We move from our Cornucopia spot, and we sit in a well-hidden spot.

We hear a loud snap, and I figure it's Marvel's trap. It's nearby, but not too close. Maybe a three or four minute walk from where we are, and I'm surprised that you can hear it for here.

I hear cries of a little girl. Rue.

"Marvel. Don't go. Please." I grip Marvel's sleeve. "I have to." "No."

"I'm going to kill her." He says. "No, please, Marvel, she's only a child. Let her live. Let someone else kill her."

"No, Clove, you're wasting my time."

He struts off, to kill the child.

MINUTES LATER

"Where do you think he is, Cato?"

"I think he's dead. There was two cannons." He snorts, and takes out some meat from his pack.

"It's a possibility, but he could've also killed two people," I say, making a point.

"Whatever." He goes back to eating.

"I'm going to see where he is, okay?" I get up, and saunter off. I hear footsteps and know its Cato.

I make my way to the spot where he had set up the trap.

Sure, enough, there he was, dead. An arrow pierced through his neck, and dried blood on his body.

I look around and see her. Rue.

I go up to her.

Her eyes are closed, but she looks beautiful. She's covered in the prettiest flowers. I spot a little plant of rue, and put it right where her terrible wound is.

I kiss her temple, and walk back to Marvel.

I kiss his forehead, and his two pale cheeks.

"Done yet, Clove?" Cato smirks, and I punch him in the jaw, angrily.

"How are you, so, so... Conceited, rude and able to joke about this right now?!" I yell.

He's holding his jaw, right where I punched him. He moves his hand and there's a big bruise.

I can't believe I just did that.

"I- I'm so sorry Cato," I stutter, guilt at the bottom of my stomach.

"S'okay. But you do pack a hard punch."

We wonder around, looking for a place to set up camp.

We settle somewhere not to far from the Cornucopia, maybe a six minute walk?

I don't know, but I sit in my sleeping bag, eating the scraps of food I have.

"Clove?" "What Cato?!" I scowl, and turn to face him.

"I love you." I look at his face, and he looks completely sincere.

He leans in, and I'm dying to feel his lips.

But instead I pull away.

He looks at me, confused.

"I can't kiss you. You don't love me, you love Glimmer." I scrunch up my nose, hating the words that come out of my mouth. But I can't control them.

My heart says I love him, my mind says I don't. We're in the Hunger Games, only one of us comes out.

And for a fact, I know it's not me.

____________

Hey guys! do you want more Clato romance? hehehehhehehee I am evil. Okay, the feast is going to be next chapter. Yay! okay!

IMPORTANT NEWS! 

The beautiful Clove Kovien will die as in the book, but I will do a DIFFERENT ending I wanted for Clove. So that means DOUBLE ENDING!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!

So you will get to choose how this book ends. Love you guys! Keep voting and commenting!

xx Avery