Twenty Eight

Lucas had knocked on her door a day later telling her to come out for something to eat and unwilling Belle had complied. She was not in the mood for food all she wanted was what was being denied her and that was her mate. She felt a hollow hole in her heart and the sadness that took over her whole body at night. It prevented her from sleeping and therefore a vision had not come to her and it seemed as though the vision she got when she was awake was a one time thing.

She sat at the table, the farthest away from Lucas who only grinned when she took a seat.
"We have a guest, my dear."
Belle narrowed her eyes, "I think you'll remember her."
Belle gritted her teeth as Lily came out with a smug look on her face. Belle's eyes widened at the sight of her, Lily's hair was now blonde, the exact color of hers and Belle suddenly understood his plan a bit better.

"I've sent the message of your ransom to your Alpha." Lucas said grinning.
"We'll have his answer within the hour."
"Don't look so sad Belle my dear." Lucas chuckled, "I guarantee you'll be happier here with me."
Belle ignored him and turned her attention to Lily, "Are you that jealous that you'd betray your Alpha and friend for what?"
When Lily didn't answer her Belle's rage over flowed, "Answer me you!" Belle flew out of her seat before she could run to her Lucas intercepted her.

"No need to fight Belle." He said calmly which only made her want to fight more.
"What are you planning, to pass her off as me for the exchange?" Belle scoffed.
Lucas smiled, "Then what? Demetri will never fall for that and a war will ensue—"
Belle stopped talking after that, he wanted a war to happen. It was like in her visions, there was fighting and it seems as though it was going to happen.

Belle scowled, "You won't make it back alive." Belle spoke to Lily.
"You'll be dead when Demetri realizes it's not me and the war takes place. Someone will kill you."
Still Lily said nothing and blankly stared at her and Belle wondered if the woman was alright in her head but paid no mind to it. She didn't care if that woman died or was brain dead anyway.
Lucas turned his attention to Lily telling her to go to her room and she obediently followed his orders, Belle scoffed at this which caused Lucas to grin.

"I like you Belle. You intrigue me."
Belle flipped him off, before walking into her room and slamming the door.
Belle?  Belle gasped as she heard Demetri through the mind link.
Demetri! Oh my gosh!

Belle, baby where are you? Are you hurt?

Somewhere out in the woods. No no I'm fine.

Demetri, Belle began, He doesn't plan on making a fair trade. He's going to exchange me for Lily and then when you realize he's going to attack.

There was silence before he replied, Liam delivered your message, we've been looking for Lily, makes sense that she's with him.

What are you going to do? Belle asked.

Leave that to me baby, but can you give me information on your surroundings?

Belle sighed, all I see is forest.

That's alright love. I'll  find you anyway just sit tight.

Okay.

~*~

"It's time to move out!" She heard Lucas yell, "Belle," she heard him scream.
Belle peeked out of the door and crossing her arms, "What the hell do you want?" She snapped.
Lucas smiled at her, "Demetri is willing to make the trade and soon you'll be mine." He grabbed her chin and forced her face closer to his.
She hissed at him when he leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers and Belle bit him hard.

"Fuck!" He shrieked, he was scowling now, "When I come back you're going to be mine, whether you like it or not!"
Belle watched him walk out of the room leaving her there to brush away tears. Demetri had not shared with her the plan, if there even was one and right now all Belle wanted to do was leave this god forsaken house! She circled the inside of the house looking out the windows, the men patrolling the outside had subsequently lessened probably went out to fight.

Maybe Belle could make a run for it, when they weren't looking or..... then there were noises in the distance. Belle stopped what she was doing and listened and then out of the tress came a full line of wolves and Belle immediately recognized one, Fay.