Twenty Four

Belle sighed in relief as Demetri retold her exactly what Ronan had told him moments before; that Lucas' attack on his pack had failed and everyone was safe for now. Belle exhaled and leaned into Demetri's touch, "What do you think will be Lucas' next move?" Bell asked curiously.
Demetri rubbed her arms up and down, "Most likely, he'll think there's a mole within his ranks as this attack was supposed to be surprised."

Belle chuckled, ha ha she had prevented that and Lucas could go on thinking there was a mole and kill all his followers, but Belle knew that way too unlikely. Demetri had put down the phone and was smiling at her, "you prevented this Belle, this was all you." He was looking at her with so much adoration Belle could only blush, "so many innocent lives could have been lost and you saved them."

Belle smiled, and she was glad everyone was safe but her eyebrows furrowed, "Ronan didn't tell anyone how he came to know of this information, did he?"
Demetri seemed to catch onto what she was talking about, "No, he kept it airtight."
Belle nodded, she didn't need anyone else knowing of her gift. That would dangerous, for her and Demetri; she'd imagine so much more wolves would want her if they knew, for their captive or they'd just kill her.

"Good, I think only the people who know of it already should be the only ones who know."
She watched as Demetri nodded his head in agreement, "I'm in agreement with you." He paused, "I need you safe."
Belle smiled and leaned forward to kiss his cheek, and suddenly a jolt of electricity seemed to course through her body and Belle stumbled backwards.

"Belle?" Demetri suddenly reached out towards her.
The feeling had surpassed but Belle just seemed shaken up but internally, the wheels were turning, she had another vision, only this time she was fully awake and conscious.
"What just happened?" He asked curiously.
Belle searched Demetri's eyes, "Lucas just killed an innocent man that he thought was the mole, I saw him." Belle shivered.

Demetri's lips went into a straight line, "Did you see anything else?"
She nodded, wearily, "There was a big fight, rogues against the four packs."
She saw Demetri's eyes widen, "Do you know when it happened?" Belle shook her head, that's the only thing with these visions she never knew exactly when—
"—but, I was missing." She gulped.

Demetri shook his head, "That wouldn't be uncommon Belle, I would never have let you out there in a fight."
"No," Belle shook her head, "I was gone, there was a reason there was a fight. It was because I was missing."
Demetri's eyes furrowed at what she'd just said, "Are you sure?" He asked.
Belle nodded gravely, suddenly it connected, her last vision of the conversation between Gracie and Christopher where they'd said someone was taken, it was her.

Demetri's face suddenly hardened, "I'm going to double security." He sighed, "I'm not risking anyone getting to you."
Belle nodded, "Alright." She leaned into him.

~*~

Demetri lay beside her and Belle sighed, with all this talk about her being kidnapped and security requirements Belle knew that troubling times were ahead so she had made up her mind on what she wanted. In a swift course of action Belle reached over taking the book Demetri was reading out of his hand and straddling his lap, she took in his wide eyes, "I want you to mark me."
Her voice was slightly softer than she had intended but she knew he'd heard her anyway.
"Belle," he began but she stopped him.
"No backing out or changing your mind cause I've made up mine."

Belle watched as his eyes strained on hers trying to figure out if there was any hesitation in her decision. Belle stood strong, never wavering from his gaze and suddenly he flipped her over so he was on top of her and smirked at her surprised expression.
"Anything for my Luna."
He suddenly attached his lips to hers with such force Belle couldn't help but moan. At the access she'd granted him , he didn't waste any  time in claiming her mouth as his, their tongues fighting for dominance that Demetri easily won.

The kiss was so full of passion, that Belle could only imagine what else was to come. Demetri suddenly attached his mouth to her skin and began his descent down her neck. Kissing and sucking her skin, Belle let out a raspy moan at his actions and turned her attention to running her fingers through his hair.
He continued to assault her neck with his mouth and Belle grabbed a fistful of his hair when he sucked on a particular part of her neck that seemed to be extra sensitive.

"There." His voice was raspy, "I'm going to mark you here." He kissed the spot again.
"And now, everyone will know you're mine."
Belle felt his teeth graze against her flesh and she held her breath as they began to puncture her skin and winced at the initial pain but was soon overrun by pleasure.
"Oh my god." She let out breathlessly.
She felt Demetri lean back and lick the mark looking into her eyes.

Good now no one can take you.

Belle furrowed her eyebrows at this, who the fuck was talking?

not that I was going to let anyone get their hands on her before.

Belle looked at Demetri's expression and her eyes widened.

Why is she looking at me like that? Does she regret it?

Belle shook her head, "No I don't regret it and I'm looking at you because I can hear you."
Demetri seemed to understand, "my thoughts?"
Belle nodded surprised, "I thought only werewolves could mind link?" she asked.
Demetri shrugged, "This is huge Belle! With your new abilities I wouldn't put mind linking past you and well now you can."

She giggled as Demetri reached over and kissed her temple.
I wish I could mark you. Belle said telepathically.
Demetri gave her a look but only smiled shaking his head, "Doesn't matter, this is as good as it gets."
Belle have him a small smile, "So how does this work?"
"Can I reach you from anywhere?"

Demetri nodded, "Yup, basically."
Belle grinned, cool.

Belle couldn't believe that she could mind link, I mean should she really be surprised? She gets visions of the future for crying out loud but this was a surprise, none the less. She smiled a little as her hand brushed against her mark for the first time. Scrambling off the bed she made her way to the bathroom to check it out, and she gasped at its beauty. It was a literal mark, for some reason, Belle thought it would look like a vampire bite but it was nothing like she expected.

It looked like a tattoo of swirls and circles that wasn't to big but wasn't too small but beautiful none the less.
"I love it." She locked eyes with Demetri in the mirror, "I'm glad, cause you can't erase it." He chuckled.
Belle rolled her eyes, "c'mere" she opened her arms.
Demetri stood right in front her and Belle looked up into his eyes and smiled, this man and changed her life in so many ways.

She knew that in the moment, he feelings for him could not be explained; she was in love and nothing could change that. In love with the big bad alpha in front of her, her mate, her soulmate. Belle smiled a deep red taking her cheeks she was about to open her mouth to say something but they were interrupted by Kaden's loud voice booming through the house.

"Demetri!"

"Belle!"

The couple raced to meet Kaden and stopped at his pain stricken face, "I've received word that something has happened—"