Seventeen

Belle watched as Demetri stepped out of the bathroom fully dressed but still wincing when he walked.
"I thought you said it will heal!" Belle argued.
Demetri sent her a small smile but Belle did not find this amusing, "It's in the process."
Belle scoffed, "Well it needs to hurry up!"
Demetri chuckled walking over and kissing her head, "Worried about me?" He chuckled.

Belle rolled her eyes, "Actually terrified,"
Noticing the seriousness in her voice Demetri pulled her to his good side, "I'll always come back to you,"
"me and you right?"
Belle smiled, "me and you." She confirmed.
As they walked down to meet the others, she thought about how she felt when the pain of the gash and decided to tell him.

His face was morphed with confusion once she had finished, "You felt it?"
She nodded, "on my side. I honestly thought someone had attacked me but there was no blood and then I see you—"
Demetri nodded, "I'll talk to the others."
They arrived inside the room to have everyone already there.
"How's your side?" Gracie asked as soon as they entered.

"It's healing." Demetri replied, Belle rolled her eyes, yeah slowly.
They both sat around the table and Demetri spoke up, "Belle just informed me that she too felt my pain when I was hurt..."
The room was silent and everyone turned to Belle who explained what had happened and what she had felt and when she was finished Fay spoke up, "Its not uncommon for mates to feel each other's pain but usually it's with other werewolves and no one has ever felt or endured the same wound as their mate. The good thing is Belle didn't receive the wound."

They all nodded consecutively and she felt Demetri grip her hand and she smiled at him. At everyone's serious face Belle spoke up, "What exactly happened out there?"
She heard Gracie sigh, "Rogues attacked the perimeter, murdering two wolves and injuring three, including Demetri."
Christopher sighed, "We need to find out where they're hiding and eliminate the problem quickly."

Belle scowled, "Don't they just want land?" Belle asked, "Why don't we just give them what they want— maybe they'll stop."
At their silence Belle felt her cheeks go red, "We can't just give them land!" Christopher sighed clearly annoyed.
"This land, our land had been distributed evenly between the four packs. We can't just give it up to these wolves who don't belong to a pack!"

Gracie placed her arm on his, "Maybe, Belle is right. What if we just give them a portion—"
"I am not negotiating with murderers! They've been killing wolves and burning down parts of the forest."
There was silence, "We'll have to find another way." Ronan shook his head.
"I'll have some of my best trackers out searching later tonight."
Everyone nodded, "Do anyone of you know who's in charge of the rogues?" Belle asked.

"A man by the name of Lucas."
Belle listened as Demetri explained that Lucas was a wild wolf that had been expelled from his father's pack a few years ago for murdering innocent wolves and humans for fun. He was banished and was never to be excepted into another pack again. Over the years foolish wolves had joined him and his pack was slowly growing in numbers. Belle suddenly regretted sharing her idea of giving him what he wanted.

"What do you think is his next move?" Gracie asked.
Belle heard Ronan sigh, "If I were him I'd keep taking out wolves."
That made sense to Belle, keep hitting where they least expect it, "But then after that?" Belle asked.
"Then his eventual goal would be to take over a pack." Fay spoke.
Belle furrowed her eyebrows, "How'd he do that?"
"He'd have to kill one of us."

Belle gulped, oh dear god. Belle did not even want to think about Demetri or even one of her new friends dying. She'd freaked out over Demetri just being hurt what would she do if he died? She shivered as the topic of conversation had become morbid.
"Was he the one who threatened me?" Belle asked.
Demetri turned to look at her, "it seems very likely at this point."
Belle nodded as the meeting was taken over by silence.

Shortly after it was dismissed Belle clung to Demetri. She saw him smile down at her and she returned it, "Are you feeling better?" She asked.
He nodded, placing a kiss to her lips, "Yes." He lifted his shirt to show that the wound was gone.
She traced her fingertips over his skin and she felt him shiver under her touch and she smirked to herself.
"I'm glad it's healed." She whispered.

Demetri curled his arm around her and she snuggled into him as they walked back to their room. Once there Demetri grabbed her and slammed his lips into hers. Their lips moved in sync with one another and Belle groaned as Demetri bit her lip. The moan caused her mouth to open and in that moment his tongue started to assault hers. She gripped the back of his neck as he hoisted her up. She wrapped her legs around him as he walked over to the bed.

She pulled back when he started to bite and suck her neck. Belle groaned out loud as Demetri ran kisses over her top.
"Just take it off!" She argued.
She felt Demetri smile against her as he rolled the top over her head. She gasped as he licked and kissed her stomach. Moving upwards to breasts that were covered by a bra, she groaned when she realized she didn't have sexy lingerie. Although that didn't stop Demetri she made a mental note to go out and buy some.

His hands kneaded her bare breasts as his lips completely dominated hers. He'd thrown her bra across the room and she giggled. He made a move to remove her pants and Belle quickly turned red, "Wait.... I— uhh..."
Demetri nodded understanding immediately, "Don't worry baby, when you're ready."
She relaxed as he planted himself beside her and she covered her top half with the sheet, grinning from ear to ear as Demetri settled in next to her. She blushed deeply when she actually thought about what had just happened.