"Goodnight Mia." He said and put on soft music to help the young girl sleep.

.

Hours went by and Elijah finally announced they were at their destination. "stay in here Mia I have some business to attend to." He said while parking and Mia raised an eyebrow.

"I am coming with you." she said and Elijah protested. "No it is dangerous."

"You're going to be with me." Mia pointed out and Elijah sighed giving in.

"Do not leave my sight and always stay behind me." He said and Mia gave him a thumbs up while holding up something.

"Gummy?"

Elijah and Mia walked to the front door and waiting a second before it swung open.

"Elijah." The girl with short hair said and Mia watched as Elijah gave her a cold look.

Mia extended her arm and held her hadn out for her to shake, "My name is Mia."

The girl named Rose hesitated before shaking it surprised at her kindness.

Mia smiled and Elijah walked inside the run down house walking into a random room with his arm attached to Mia in a protective manner.

"So tell me what is it that gives you the courage to call me?" Elijah asked getting straight to beuiness.

while Mia took a seat on the table, swinging her legs back and fourth while humming a song.

"I wanted my freedom, I am tired of running and you are in a position to grant me that." Rose said and Elijah fiddled with something on the table before turning to face her. "I have the complete authority to grant pardon to you and your little pet. What is his name these dyas? Trevor. If I so see fit."

Rose tensed for a second and said the one thing that made both Elijah and Mia pay attention. "Katerina Petrova.?"

"I'm listening." He said while taing a seta and Mia corssed her legs as she saw this was getting serous.

"She did not burn in the church in 1864."

"Continue." Mia said and made eye contanct with Elijah.

"She survived." Rose said and Mia sighed not happy that she was alive.

"You don't seem surprised by this." Rose noted and Mia nodded, Elijah is like god he knows everything, she thought.

"Oh when you called and invited me into this armpit of a civilization which is a mere three hours from the town we know as Mystic Falls, I summized it had everything to do with Katerina."

Mia stood up ferom the table abrubtly, "What?! I thought we were here already."

Elijah shot her a look and Mia held her hands up, "Sorry."

"DO you have her in your possession?" He asked and Mia grew bored at the topic of her enemy. It was not In her nature to dislike someone but with someone as annoying as Katerina, she had no other option.