a note

I can't believe it's over, like I always do whenever I finish writing a fic. 

three years ago I watched a dance rehearsal where this girl danced to amber run's I found and after that I watched the mv when I got home from school because it was so catchy, and then I thought to myself, "hey, this mv has an interesting plot. I want to make a fanfic out of it."

I wrote this with the intention of being very short, maybe ten chapters, and ending the same way the following mv of I found did (spoiler: it doesn't end well.) but I loved the idea of eren and levi finding one another again after the whole ordeal and having a fresh start. I loved the idea of fresh pain that they felt, like scabs and stitched being picked at, after seeing each other again. I adored the idea of separation, their sadness and the joy of tearful reunion. yet I didn't want them to be too happy, so they still suffer from the past. I hope I didn't make the ending seem too perfect, because that's not what I wanted to convey. they're still healing. 

I often wrote this fic when I was sad, because whenever I get a little taste of happiness I find that I cannot write from my heart in a truthful way. to be frank, this has to be the most boring fic I've ever written. not plot wise, but the overall experience of sitting down and writing this was a great pain. I also can't believe people actually like this fic, but I am so thankful. 

I don't know if i'm ever going to write more fic again. I will work on personal projects but I love writing for you guys, even if the number of reads isn't that big. I started a new fic but I don't even know if it will ever be read by anyone besides myself. if I ever have time I will release it into the wild. i'm planning to self publish a poetry book and a original story so it will take some time. since i'm morphing into adulthood, I can't promise it will happen though. I apologize.

It's mind-boggling to think that I've written this fic over a period of two years, and it has grown on me. thank you all so much for your patience with my slow ass updates and filler chapters and most importantly, taking a chunk out of your day to read my pathetic excuses of literature. it really does mean a lot to me and I wish I could dig deep into my heart and give you all my love and gratitude. I love you all so much and I wish you all a great journey with the rest of your lives. I don't know any of you as a person, but every individual who reads by fics will always have a special place reserved in my heart. 

for now, it's a goodbye. 

thank you again for your support, love, and encouragement! I could never finish writing without any of you. my social media is available in my bio for those who want to connect :^) 

love always, 

t