YENGWONHI WANNA ONE

Happy New Years every one!

It's already 2019 and I am very happy to say that this story reached 1.6K readers! Thank you for reading this cringe-y story and sorry if there are typos and autocorrects. Kinda lazy to change them, lmao.

And I'm sorry, but I won't be making a sequel if any of you ask muhuhehehe. But I wrote this to express the littlest things that has been bothering my mind which is,

Wanna One disbanding

As the year changes, we had to let go of our precious group we love for more than a year. I feel really sad and had no strength to see their faces. I saw this ig post and it made me shed a  little tear (sorry not sorry). That was also a reason why I couldn't write this yesterday.

Believe me, I tried but my fingers can't even type the name 'Wanna One'. Lmao, dramatic, I'm sorry. I really love every single Wanna One member and their songs, their light stick, everything! So it's really hard for me to say goodbye.

I know they'll still be attending awards this January but I hope that they still stay in touch even though they're in different companies now. I hope that they're next debut will be successful and I will continue supporting them wherever I go.

For fellow Wannables, let's be strong and support whatever they're going to do next. I am both sad and happy for them. I just hope none of them gets depressed after the disbanding.

Also, I'm kind of sad to hear that Mark Lee is graduating from NCT Dream now that he's 20 years old. NCT dream is my favorite amongst all the NCT's and to see there's no Mark will be very unusual.

And Kai of Exo and Jennie of Blackpink are dating.

WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!

Anyway, I hope 2019 will be a decent year for every one of us (Not really since so many sad things happened). But who knows? I mean, there's a new Produce 101. It's called Produce 101 X (if I'm not mistaken). I'll surely watch that.

But the main point is,

Forever Wanna One!