35|Founded ✔

[Long ass Chapter Ahead]

It was dark. My body felt numb. I couldn't move nor see anything. I suddenly forgot what happened. It feels like I left behind everything. It feels very empty.

I looked to my right then suddenly there was a spot light. There, showed a guy who I was very familiar with. My eyes widened and I got up from my spot and quickly ran.

He was there. I need to get to him. I ran and ran. I kept running, but I never seemed to get nearer. Wait, why?!

"Park Jihoon!" I shouted

Yet, he just stood there and didn't even make a move. But still, I can see that usual smile of his. Why won't he make a move??

"Park Jihoon!" I shouted, yet again

But he still only stood there, showing his smile. Why isn't he moving? My legs that was running suddenly felt tired and incapable of running anymore.

It felt hurt and I stopped, even when I didn't want to. But I couldn't move. It felt like something was stopping me. And I still don't understand why he just stood there.

"Take care, Byeol." He said and giving me a wider smile

My body felt goosebumps. Those words that he just said scared me. What does he mean? I felt like crying again.

"What? Jihoon, what do you mean?" I asked in fear.

He only smiled again and after a long while looking at each other. He turned back; he's back facing me. With that, I immediately got alarmed and tried to run to him. But I still can't move. It was like my body was frozen.

"Jihoon, no! Come back! Where are you going?!" I shouted but he kept walking

I kept shouting his name but he didn't hear. He kept walking until he was swallowed by the dark light and I couldn't see him anymore. The spotlight that once had him, was now empty.

"I was too late."

"How dare you just do that, Moon Byeol?"

"Okay, princess. I'll be here if you want me to then."

"No. Don't go around me anymore..."

"Yes. I kept all my poetries here. Sometimes, I write poetries as a memory. An unforgettable one. Good or bad."

"No need, I'll be taking care of her."

"You can. We have only so little time but I have so many things I want to do with you."

"I know. I love you too, Moon Byeol. You are my star, the highlight of my life. I love you with all my big heart. And if I die today, that kiss and your name will be the things I keep in my memories forever. I never loved someone as much as I love you."