17|Tragedy of Love - pt 2

Somi snatched the paper away, out of Jihoon's hand

Somi snatched the paper away, out of Jihoon's hand. She knew he read it already. But that's all she can do right now. Jihoon turned back towards her, to see Somi with her head down.

Are you all curious of what's inside it?

I'll tell you.

School's not getting any better. I thought that I will have a lot of friends here, not enemies. This morning, Lisa put more notes and trash inside my locker. I only read one and it hurted me so bad. It says that I was a bitch. A bitch because I keep the hanging out with guys. A slut, a whore. I didn't know people looked at me that way. I wanted to cry and breakdown in tears. But I can't, because I'm afraid people will think I'm weak. Everything I do is wrong.

Though, my friends doesn't even know about this. Park Jihoon. He's confusing. I just want to be friends with him but he blocked me out and caused me to be like this. But I know that it's my fault too. I should've not get near him in the first place. I hate him very much.

Am I wrong for being such a person? I should run away from Wanna One. I should go away. I should move schools. I should not get involved in any of this. I will leave quietly and never come back. It's not like anyone wants me to.

Jihoon was furious. He knew he hated her, but not to the point that she wants to leave or run away. He grabbed Somi's wrist and Somi widened her eyes.

Jihoon pulled her out of class and dragged her with him. Somi tried to shake his hands away but she couldn't. She could only keep up with him, taking her to some unknown place.

"Where are we even going? Let me go!" She demanded

Jihoon still didn't listen. He kept dragging her until they were in front of the canteen's door. Somi widened his eyes when she got a clue of what Jihoon wanted to do.

"Jihoon, no!" Somi begged and felt like She wanted to cry again.

"Watch me." Jihoon said with a straight face

He opened the canteen door with one hand because the other was still holding Somi's hand. Everybody in the canteen became quiet and looked at them.

Somi looked down and felt tears piling in her eyes. She's going to be hated so bad and Jihoon isn't making anything better.

"Listen all of the girls here." Jihoon started

Wanna One was there and they were shocked to see Jihoon clasping his hands to Somi. Everybody was.

"Don't ever bully Somi ever again. If you do that, I swear you won't see another day." He threatened

All of the girls in the canteen became quiet in a second. Some nodded and some stayed quiet. Somi felt the tears coming out. And so with her greatest strength, she shook Jihoon's hand away and ran from the canteen.